Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Charms: Handmade Charm Swap....Due June 20th

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Charms: Handmade Charm Swap....Due June 20th

If you are into handmade charms this swap is for you.......

Due Date is June 20, 2009
    Unlimited Number Of Players
    5 - 10 charm trade

Create your own charms anyway you like.......
    The charms should be no larger than 1 1/4 inchies in diameter and no larger than an 1 1/2 inchies long........
    Remember these charms will probably be used to make a bracelet........

Attach a jump ring to each charm and to the jump ring attach a tag showing your usersname..................

US Players - Please send a self addressed envelope with the same amount of postage that it costs you to mail to me........

Overseas and Canada - I'll pay for your postage but please send a self addresssed envelope...............

REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR CHARMS SMALL AND DON'T FORGET THE JUMP RING AND TAG SHOWING YOUR USERSNAME.......

HAVE FUN AND GET CREATIVE.......

PM me for my address......

1. monarch..............................North Dakota
    2. ceedee................................Wisconsin... ...............................Received (5)
    3. joni owens...........................South Carolina............................Received )10)
    4. adifferentstory......................United Kingdom..........................Received (10)
    5. avaelizabeth.........................Texas........ ..............................Received (10)
    6. phrixy..................................Canada.... ................................Received (6)
    7. icekat..................................Canada.... ................................Received (6)
    8. icequeen07...........................California... ...............................Received (10)
    9. rosienj.................................New Jersey.................................Received (10)
    10.chronata.............................Wisconsin. .....................................Received (5)
    11.knesi07...............................New York.......................................Receive d (10)
    12.goodmorningstarshine............Missouri....... .................................Received (10)
    13.dannijean............................Idaho..... ......................................had to withdraw~~~~~~~~~~~
    14.obviousfront........................Illinois... ........................................Received (10)
    15.timeinmyhands.....................Ohio......... ....................................Received (5)
    16.sometomato........................Vermont...... ................................Received (10)
    17.corduroy cat.......................London.................. ........................Received (10)
    18.terrorgirl.............................United Kingdom...............................had to withdraw~~~~~~~~~~~
    19.trina..................................Missouri .........................................Received (10)
    20.deedles..............................Pennsylvan ia..................................Received (10)
    21.cairlae...............................South Carolina................................had to withdraw~~~~~~~~~~~~
    22.malicea10...........................Colorado... ....................................Received (10)
    23.lavenderlizard......................South Carolina...............................Received (8)
    24.tiaragoth...................................... ........................................Received (10)
    25.chaosatlanta.......................Georgia..... ...................................Received (10)
    26.cheeka...............................Missouri.. .....................................no charms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    27.teri....................................Texas.. .......................................Received (6)
    28.niteowl..............................Nebraska.. ....................................Received (10)
    Last edited by monarch; 07-14-2009 at 02:48 PM.
    Monarch Butterflies are dancing embers in the forest and are just as lovely and gentle as a very sweet part of a symphony"......quoted by Dr. Lincoln Brower after a research trip to the Monarch's wintering sites in Mexico.................

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am in again, if you will have me......and first too!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to have enough charms & beads for a ton of jewels!! Sign me up, I'll start thinking up new ideas!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Count me in please.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    YAY! I had such a great time in the last one, please count me in. Thanks to Joni I have some new techniques!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sign me up ^^

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I'm in again. The last one was fun. Phrixy and I ship together. *flicks Phrixy's nose for impertinence*

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    i want in, please.thanks
    jacqueline
    icequeen07

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you guys sooooo much for signing up!!!!
    Monarch Butterflies are dancing embers in the forest and are just as lovely and gentle as a very sweet part of a symphony"......quoted by Dr. Lincoln Brower after a research trip to the Monarch's wintering sites in Mexico.................

RosieNJ Guest
    Good morning ladies. I would love to join you all in this swap. I have pm'd our hostess to introduce myself and promise you all I am not a flaker nor new to making charms.

Now..do you all base your designs around beads or altered items such as dominos or scrabble pieces and such? Just trying to get a general idea what everyone prefers.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a free-for-all on design, Rosie! It's great that everyone works differently. And welcome aboard to AFA!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    rosienj - Thanks so much for signing up!!! and welcome to the site!! Can't wait to see what you come with.............

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RosieNJ View Post
    Good morning ladies. I would love to join you all in this swap. I have pm'd our hostess to introduce myself and promise you all I am not a flaker nor new to making charms.

Now..do you all base your designs around beads or altered items such as dominos or scrabble pieces and such? Just trying to get a general idea what everyone prefers.
    Welcome to the site.

I've made charms using beads, handmade beads, watercolour stock, shrink plastic, scrabble tiles and dominoes. Not sure yet how i'm going to make these charms though.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please add me to the list!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    This involves my other passion...making jewelry!!

*I am just lurking at the moment...but can anyone post or give a link to show a few examples of charms suitable for this swap? I have lots of ideas...just need a 'visual"!!
    Thanks and I'll be back!!
    ~You will never have a completely bad day if you show kindness at least once.~

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found a couple in the gallery when I searched for charms, hope no one minds if I post them here.

alteredmommy
    malicea10
    Icekat

There were lots more there too, you just have to look, TIMH.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    chronata - Thanks for signing up!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

phrixy - Thanks for posting some links for timeinmyhands!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    i haven't made charms before, but have strung my own necklaces and bracelets. i think i can handle this!
    can i sign up please monarch?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously thinking about this will lurk an watch!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to join again, please!