For the Birds Swap - Due March 7th

Received the last two sets of cards for the swap today (for those I can account for anyway!) from marla412 and scrampersue. Thank you everyone for getting your cards in on time! :)

I got all the cards swapped out today but did not get a chance to get them packaged up. Today I received an "Oh honey, by the way, I need two cakes made to take to work tomorrow morning". So I made three. I want cake too darn it! lol

Anyway, I plan to package everything up tomorrow and mail them out on Tuesday morning. I will post a confirmation once they are at the post office.

I received my cards in person from Bluesky on Sunday, but I didn't want to mention it earlier in case people got too jealous I got them so early! Thanks Jennifer for hosting! I also want to thank Jan for verdin, Bigkay for the ostrich and Leanno for the raven. They are all so wonderful and unique,

Thanks for the fun swap, BlueSky. Also, thanks for the wonderful cards: ScramperSue (Cardinal, handdrawn), Grandma Chook (Cockatoo, collage), Musicgal (cockatoo's in the nest, collage).

My cards arrived

My beautiful birds arrived in Arkansas today - the same day two new birds showed up at my bird feeder - a junco and a house finch! Thanks to jcarole, elena, and paperscraps for absolutely gorgeous birds! A big thanks to Blueskysunburn for hosting such an awesome theme:)

BIG thanks to BSSB for this excellent swap :D
and big thanks to:
CMarois--swan...very pretty
Musicgal-- "Budgies"--parrot collage
GinaBee--"mates"--pretty cardinal ATC
MynameisJenn--"red robin" ( is actually a cardinal, but pretty)
Crazy4Homer--adorable Cardinal
screen name is smeared...Laura Torrenzano--"it was a busy year" pretty collage and stamped ATC.

Thanks everyone:D off to leave rep :)

ok crazy4homer, it won't let me leave rep for you just yet.

Laura T, I need to know your name so I can leave rep.
Sue

Got my wonderful cards yesterday! BIG thanks to Riply42369 for Birds of a feather,Catharnego for the bluebird, anLuvloz for the wonderful waterbird from Australia! (What IS that bird?) I will leave rep points later today....

yay! got my returns today - thank you!! for some awesome cards! thanks to paperscraps, Lemay, Laura~LJ8677 - great work ladies!! - and thanks to blueskysunburn for yet another awesome swap!!!

Back
Top Bottom