ATC Guru
Media
Signup Date - February 1st
Withdraw date - February 28th
Swap Due Date - February 28th
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited

All cards were posted March 3rd. Thank you for participating!​

Men, women, children or cute little creatures.
Anything (or anyone) you think may benefit from the addition of wings!​

Creating Cards - All mediums are welcome granted the guidelines below are followed.
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” and well constructed.
* No heavy or bulky embellishments. PM me if you are unsure.
* No overly thick or bulky cards. If it can't easily fit into a standard sleeve, it's too thick!
* Please use a sealant if you use glitter! It tends to come off in transit.
* All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
* Please include username, real name, origin (country) and swap name on the back of all cards.
* All cards must be different and distinct. Originals only - scanned copies or giclees of previous work are not acceptable.
* Time, effort and attention to detail will be considered when swapping out the cards. Please send work you are proud of and demonstrate your best workmanship!

Mailing Cards - Please include username and swap name on all envelopes sent in.
* International participants – I will cover your postage and return envelope. Please pm your address when you pm for mine.

* US Participants – Please include a self addressed envelope with username and name of swap written on the back. Please include 58 cents minimum LOOSE postage. Unused postage will be returned.
* Please do not send bubble envelopes for returns!!!

Please PM for my address when you are ready to send your cards. I can't stress this enough as this is how I keep track of who is communicating and when to be concerned if cards have not arrived.

Fine Print - All cards are due in my hands by the due date. Late cards will be returned. Please be aware if your cards do not meet the guidelines they will be returned. This includes duplicates and poorly constructed/sloppy cards. I will update the thread when I receive your cards. Please allow 48 hours for trader ratings. The photo pool will be updated periodically thoughout the swap. Please send me a PM if you need to withdraw. I will send one reminder PM (two weeks out for international, one week for local). Late arrivals or no withdraw communication/no cards will receive neutral feedback.

Thank you for participating in the swap! I look forward to seeing everyone’s artwork!
As always, an extra on-theme card would be appreciated but is never required.

**Check here to view all cards received in the swap!**

*1. marlien - Netherlands
*2. hhc - Washington
*3. stormarela - Canada (ar)
*4. paperfairys - United Kingdom (ar)

*5. crazy4homer - Pennsylvania
*6. kysunflower - Kentucky
*7. bluebelle235 - Australia (ar)

*8. mysia - Finland
*9. swmpangel - New Mexico
*10. marla412 - California

*11. egrobeck - New York
*12. lanipearl - Massachusetts
*13. painted rose - United Kingdom

*14. lovepugs (lovepugs1) - Texas
*15. moonclimberatc (moonclimber) - New Hampshire sent reminder pm 2/7 (old site) and 2/22 (here) - no cards/no communication/marked withdraw instead of neutral rating due to move
*16. ripley42369 - Texas
*17. lavenderlizard - South Carolina
*18. eggstudio - Georgia
*19. talbona - Ohio

*20. stoutberry - North Carolina
*21. jonquil - Australia
22. scarecrow - Minnesota not member yet/nothing received/marked withdrawn
*23. cerasparkles - New York
*24. deedles - Pennsylvania
*25. purplerealm - Australia (ar)

26. lildebi - Michigan
*27. amyfaerie - Pennsylvania
*28. paperscraps - Arizona
*29. sally ann - Pennsylvania

*30. vickie - Pennsylvania
*31. castle36 - missouri

32. kimberly fish - Mississippi not member yet/nothing received/marked withdrawn
*33. craftygirl34 - United Kingdom (ar)
*34. lemay - New Jersey
35. lisa leray - Australia not member yet/nothing received/marked withdrawn
*36. ilmsykma - Florida
*37. irma - Germany (ar)
*38. fingers - Singapore (ar)

39. mmela - New York
40. maryjosie - Washington not member yet/nothing received/marked withdrawn
*41. pschafe1 - New York
*42. cmarois - Canada (ar)
*43. scrampersue - New Jersey

44. firehermit - Nevada not member yet?
*45. maryellen - California
46. margot - United Kingdom
not member yet?
*47. j4mi3 - Colorado
*48. howlmoony (moony) - Idaho

*49. mistygold33 - Canada
*50. sierralush - Pennsylvania
*51. lindap - Netherlands (ar)
*52. the rosecottage - Arizona

blue - received
gray - withdrew

International only
Address received via pm - (ar)

Last edited:
Lanipearl - I don't have you marked down but I will double check when I get home!

Got everyone else marked down! Thanks for letting me know you are here!

Ok, I have you two noted.

Lanipearl and sallyann - I have received both of your cards.

Ugh! I am usually so much more organized than this but I had two lists of this swap with all the mess it seems I didn't update this one like I had thought! I will go back through and double check the list. If anyone else see something amiss please let me know! I should have everything updated and cleaned up tonight. :)

Last edited:
Everything is back up to par! I can't account for any of the mia's except for one and a reminder email has been sent. I will give the members that have not signed up until this weekend before I give up on them for this swap.

Depending on the communication I receive from my pm I may swap out the cards this weekend. I will also have any remaining cards to add to the photo pool added this weekend as well. I have refrained from uploading them so I know who I owe ratings to. :)

I will keep everyone in the loop!

Got the two of you noted!

Misty dear I need you to pm your address again. It didn't download right with my emails and I'm not sure of the abbreviations on your envelope. I'll send you a pm too!

CRAAAZEEEE week !! OMGOSH glad it's over. Had time to sign in Fri. p.m. but no time to check out the new site until today. It has taken me 9:30 am till now 4:30 pm to get through the whole site !!! Darn dialup service. I had breakfast and lunch with all of you and you didn't even know it LOL.

They came out to be quite a collection didn't they? I am waiting on a response from one person. I assume they are not participating BUT you know what they say about assuming! Hopefully her cards will arrive in the mail this week since I have not heard anything from her. I will swap out all the cards next weekend.

I'm on the new site! It just took a couple of days for the confirmation email to get to me. Everything here just looks great, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom