Layout challenge swap Due Feb 22nd

I'm here and I just received my returns also. I want to first thank our wonderful Host for such a delightful challenge swap.

I received cards from kaisaj, Helen Conolly, maxie23, Sara Snuggerud, elaine, Linda Ann Brunton. Thank you ladies for such beautiful cards.

Though I do wish you all would add your code names too. Now I gotta see if I can find you all to leave reps. If not I'll email those that had email addy's.

I'm back, I was unable to leave rep for:

Sara Snuggerud, she did list her web/blog site but was unable to contact her.
Linda Ann Brunton, I did send her an email hope it went through, it was sorta different.
Helen Connolly, I did send her an email hope it went through.

Ladies if you are in this group under different names let me know so I can leave you reps.

ssnuggaerud just joined here...I sent her an e-mail and she found us..I left her a rating yesterday
Linda is LAB
Helen isn't here

thanks for the update

Thank you for the info, I have now left rep for LAB and a pm for ssnuggaerud only because I see she has not posted anywhere yet on the site. I have not heard back from Helen. I'm hoping that she did received my email. ..*smile*..

my returns came today.. .I LOVE Them. funny thing, the stamp had come off the envelope somewhere along the way, unless Chardnnay has a secret method of mailing postage free! Thank you to everyone, Chardonnay, Paperfairys, Ssnuggerud, maxie23, kaisaj, bratgirl524, and Jennifig!

my returns came today.. .I LOVE Them. funny thing, the stamp had come off the envelope somewhere along the way, unless Chardnnay has a secret method of mailing postage free! Thank you to everyone, Chardonnay, Paperfairys, Ssnuggerud, maxie23, kaisaj, bratgirl524, and Jennifig!

lol..I wish it'd save me a fortune in postage...:jiggy:glad to hear the cards made it..:D

Mine have arrived - And they are excellent. Big thank-yous to Chatty,heienettie,Paper Fairys,KrzyKittty, Marlien, Maxie23, and last but not least to Chardonney for yet another super swap. Brownie points given to all. Linda xox

pleased you like your cards and enjoyed the swap..:D

I'm here and I just received my returns also. I want to first thank our wonderful Host for such a delightful challenge swap.

I received cards from kaisaj, Helen Conolly, maxie23, Sara Snuggerud, elaine, Linda Ann Brunton. Thank you ladies for such beautiful cards.

Though I do wish you all would add your code names too. Now I gotta see if I can find you all to leave reps. If not I'll email those that had email addy's.

I'm back, I was unable to leave rep for:

Sara Snuggerud, she did list her web/blog site but was unable to contact her.
Linda Ann Brunton, I did send her an email hope it went through, it was sorta different.
Helen Connolly, I did send her an email hope it went through.

Ladies if you are in this group under different names let me know so I can leave you reps.

Sorry Chatty haven't been on much - Had a rotten cold. Don't normally forget to put my code name on :unsure:- Won't do it again - Promise:D

Thanks to our host and all involved for the lovely atcs that reached Canada today from Tapestry,stormarela, Chatty, Ann H.?[Germany],Dianne, and LAB. Very nice work!!!

Back
Top Bottom