What's My Style? PAT Due July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

katilady

Suspended User
Swap due date: July 1, 2009 (in my hands)
Number of cards: 4 for 4 OR 8 for 8
Number of participants: up to 40 (up to 8 groups of 5)
NO WITHDRAWLS once there are 2 or more members in a group

Welcome to the What's My Style? PAT!
DUE July 1, 2009
You must have an established trader rating of +15 in order to join this swap with no negatives in the last 6 months​

Please read ALL instructions and ask questions BEFORE signing up​

thanks to all the wonderful PAT hosts who’ve come before me for the wording/organization

This is a wonderful opportunity to see how your peers interpret your style! You will do one card for each member of your group in their style. To join you MUST have at least 5 cards in your gallery or you must provide a link to your artwork. I will have separate groups for hand drawn and for collage/mixed media.

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Sign up for 1 or 2 groups.
2. Do not over commit yourself. You may not withdraw once signed up as some players start their PAT cards immediately. I will leave negative feedback for any no shows.
3. Make a card for each of the members in your group in their style; you will receive 4 cards of your chosen theme in return.
4. Make sure that your AFA user name, card recipient, and the group number are listed on the back of each card.
5. Please keep your cards as flat as possible – using bulky embellishments like buttons or brads raises postage costs and causes cards to get caught and torn in postal machines. Do not use copyrighted images printed off the internet.
6. Make sure cards follow basic ATC guidelines and all components attached securely. Cards that are falling apart or sub-par submissions will be returned to player to re-do.
7. Send cards in plastic sleeves for protection.
8. Since this is a PAT swap, leave an iTrader for all members in your group and host. I will leave feedback as cards arrive.
9. Have fun! Feel free to post your art to the group so we can all ooh and ahh over them!

FYI: I will leave a negative for any player who does not send cards for this swap. It’s not fair to the other players in the group - please respect your fellow artists. Send cards you're proud of and on-time and I will love you forever! kisses!

MAILING
-US players please include business sized SASE with .61 postage. Add another .17 if you’re in 2 groups. Please do not send bubble envelopes for your returns. I suggest you mail no later than June 25th.
-International players please include large address label. I will cover your postage, although if you can send US or postage from your own country it’s much appreciated! Allow at least 2 weeks mailing time, I suggest you get your cards in the mail no later than June 18th (or earlier if it usually takes longer for your mail to reach the US).

I am starting with 1 group of each and will as more as needed.

Group 1 Hand Drawn/Painted

1. Adriayna
2. Jitterbug
3. Lemurkat
4. Loralou
5. kristinized

Group 2 Collage/Mixed Media
1. Katilady
2. Amyfaerie
3. messmaker
4. camcas
5. OriginalYouth

Group 3 Hand Drawn/Painted
1. messmaker
2. Amyfaerie
3. Amerasu
4. AlterMyWorld
5. BrightSpark

Group 4 Collage/mixed Media
1. Lynnelise
2. Gerry
3. kysunflower
4. dina54
5. coffeelatte

Group 5 Hand Drawn/Painted
1. Nanner
2. Katilady
3. dina54
4. Juany
5. Coop

Group 6 Hand Drawn/Painted
1. Phrixy
2. goodmorningstarshine
3. Lynnelise
4. Gerry
5. rapa

Group 7 Hand Drawn/Painted
1. Goodmorningstarshine
2. TheMuppet
3. Siena
4. NannerNan
5. OriginalYouth

Group 8 Hand Drawn/Painted
1. Acacia.rose
2. TotolyOzSome
3. Janet
4. LemurKat
5. LuvLoz

Last edited:
May I play? I hope I am up for the challenge. I have been eager to draw some "adriayna style" swirly trees! They look so fun.

Kristin - come join us!!!!!

Wow, this sounds so fun! I feel I need to digest some. I like the idea, but afraid of the challenge yet...

I would love to try my hand at making some cards in the style of katilday and amyfaerie, but
- I don't have a collage style they could copy!
- I don't think I could do it!

You don't want to try a bit of watercolour, ladies????

I'll keep popping in to see the results, this is going to be interesting.

Please sign me up for the drawing group, I have no style I am aware of and so will give my group members a headache!

Welcome Jitterbug, Lemurkat, Loralou and Kristinized!

And to Gerry and brightspark I hope ya'll decide to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom