What's My Style? PAT Due July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to join group 6 and another group if you wind up opening another hand drawn group!

I was thinking about how great it would be to do a PAT like this when I received the FAV Artist PAT cards back. I'm so glad you're hosting it, Katilady!!! I *heart* Katilady! :wubclub:

Welcome and heart you back! :D

Just how many flippin' cards am I supposed to DO here?! You want your Ziggy chunky in this lifetime yes, Starshine?! Do NOT sign me up for another group (yet).

Enlighten me a little here, do we choose any subject matter and then try and interpret it in the style of our fellow groupees?

Exactly! In some cases subject matter choice will be critical to interpreting style, but it's entirely up to you.

I loves you too, Starshine. And you are right...I am a total WIMP.

When it comes to PATs, I want my mommy! :radar: (Just what context is this emote to be used in anyway?)

alright, i'll go first. here's my Amerasu card. i did it in her style and according to her profile, she likes disco. fo real. so i made her a golden disco diva.

Last edited:
Ha! It matches my art! That's fantastic. I love it :)

I've wondered that too, Nuttynanner... wth? radar emote? Not getting it. AFA took out the good, naughty smilies.

:jimlad: This is the only cool one left, aside from "jiggy"

I think your right, Coop. Phrixy appears to usually make fantasy themes, so I'll make her one of those; everything I make usually has 2 things that wouldn't usually have faces interacting with each other.

I typed that message to post this morning before I left the house. When I got back it was just sitting there...

Last edited:
I like this one...:eek: and jiggy, of course.

I think radar could be used when you're looking for something. Actually, that's kind of streching it. The number of thought processes I would need to go through to figure that out ...I would have stopped thinking about it.

Lynnelise, as a concerned group 6 member, I'd like to ask you to please draw more things and post them in your gallery...most your art's collaged! Maybe I'll wing it...

I do A LOT of winging it.

For my hand drawn group: I do mostly faces and no matter how hard I try they look like a caricature, lol. For the collage/mixed media--I like playing with different media, I like doing dark themes, and I almost always add text.

Messy, good job on Sal's card! If I didn't know better, from the thumbnail, I would've thought it was one of hers. I can tell from the larger one that it isn't, but it's a great 'in the style of' card! Success!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom