HOW TO: Host An ATC Swap

Looks like you have been active on the forum for the last 3 months, Rina.
Since you have completed your first 3 swaps you can open a no player limit or any type of swap.
You can also start a thread in the Host Forum to find a buddy. :)

Hi Carole. I been gone for like 5 months due to a health issue...everything is good now and I'm ready to jump back in to hosting. Do I have to wait again 3 months and be active to host again? Thank you.

Yes, Rina you do. Since your returning post was yesterday, as long as you keep actively posting to any forum, you will be eligible to host on 11/17/15.

I would like to host a swap can you let me know when I'm eligible please? I sent my contact info to LisaB awhile ago but haven't heard back so let me know if I need to send it to someone else instead. Thank you!

I would like to host a swap can you let me know when I'm eligible please? I sent my contact info to LisaB awhile ago but haven't heard back so let me know if I need to send it to someone else instead. Thank you!

PMing you...

Started a new swap last night. Don't see it posted yet. I think I want to move the Due date to March 5th, It is the Sunflower swap. Is that possible? Thanks! :jiggy:

Due date changes have to be approved anyways, but the date change should be fine :)

I'll go take a look at your swap to approve it now

Last edited:
Added a new mail art swap. This is my first mail art swap, so I'm not sure if I got the format right. If someone could take a peek, it would be much appreciated. :D

once you post a swap it goes into moderation until a moderator can look at it to approve it. Don't worry, it won't get approved if the format is wrong ;) I'm looking at it now and will PM you if there is anything missing :wubclub:

not all members here have a pinterest account. be sure that if you use online examples you're not sharing something that needs an account to see it.

also... there are a lot of copyrighted images shared around on pinterest that shouldn't be shared... be careful what you share/post/etc. :wubclub: copyrighted examples aren't allowed without permission.

Back
Top Bottom