Funky Zetti Swap, Due March 15th

Media
SWAP DUE DATE - MARCH 15, 2008
SIGNUP/WITHDRAW DATE - MARCH 10, 2008
NUMBER OF CARDS - 4 TO 6 CARD TRADE
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANT - UNLIMITED

My username was changed from carol schmidt to monarch................

Let's get you WILD AND FUNKY IMAGINATIONS stirring for this swap.......
the FUNKY ZETTI SWAP!

Any meduim is welcome..........Please do your best work!!!!!

If you are not familiar with the Zetti style, please visit www.teeshmoore.com.......

US PLAYERS - Please provide me with a SASE...................

OVERSEAS AND CANADA - Please provide me with a self address envelope........

LET US HAVE FUN.........AND LET THAT IMAGINATION GO WILD.........

If your usersname has changed on this list, please let me know................
and if you see anything wrong on this list, let me know ....................

Mail cards to ...........

Carol Schmidt
PO Box 104
Mapleton, ND 58059
USA

1. monarch (carol)...........................North Dakota
2. papersfairys................................United Kingdon.............Received (4)
3. stormarlela..................................Canada.......................Received (6)
4. irma...........................................Germany.....................Received (6)
5. babbetto....................................Nevada.......................Received (4)
6. artcards.....................................Texas.........................Received(6)
7. kysunflower.................................Kentucky....................Received (4)
8. ripley42369..................................Texas.........................withdrew~~~~~~~~
9. marlien.......................................The Netherlands.............Received (4)
10. sue w........................................Australia......................Received (4)
11. marla412....................................California......................Had to withdraw~~~~~~~~
12. elena.........................................New Jersey...................Received (6)
13. nickactually................................United Kingdom..............Received (4)
14. kimberly fish...............................Mississippi......................Not a member~~~~~~~~~~
15. fingers......................................Singapore......................Received (6)
16. summer5....................................Canada........................Withdrew~~~~~~~~~
17. amyfaerie...................................Pennsylvania.................Received (4)
18. seasong.....................................Michigan......................Received (6)
19. bratgirl524..................................California.....................Received (4)
20. duckface....................................England......................Received (4)
21. icequeen07.................................California....................Received (4)
22. howlmoony.................................Idaho..........................Received (4)
23. leanno.......................................Ohio............................Withdrew~~~~~~~~~
24. mysia........................................Finland.........................Had to withdraw~~~~~~~~~
25. grandma chook...........................Australia.......................Received (4)
26. mommafreebear..........................Washington...................Not a member~~~~~~~~
27. kandm17...................................Tennessee.....................Received (4)
28. howiewonderstud........................Canada.........................Received (4)
29. tracy........................................Oregon..........................Received (6)
30. princess 06................................Canada.........................Received (4)
31. chimera.muse.............................Arkansas.......................withdrew..........................
32. inkdainkado...................................................................Received (6)
33. liblue26.....................................Illinois...........................Received (5)
34. artzylady...................................Massachusetts...............Received (6)
35. terryart.....................................South Carolina...............Received (4)
36. laura1159..................................Massachusetts...............last on line 3-04 pm sent 3-19~~~~~
37. stacirobyn.................................Arizona.........................not a member~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
38. cherbearvx................................Mauritius.......................not a member~~~~~~~~~~~~
39. tracyann328(totalyozsome)..........New Jersey....................Received (4)
40. sierralush..................................Pennsylvania..................Received (4)
41. dustyspiral................................California.......................Received (4)
42. taylorjane (organicmama)............Oregon..........................Received (4)
43. tattogirl....................................Iowa............................Received (6)
44. woody.........................................................................not a member~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
45. wudwooda...................................................................Received (4)
46. veri.........................................Germany.......................Received (5)
47. angiel......................................Finland..........................Received (6)
48. art4mysanity............................Florida...........................Received (4)
49. ztern.......................................Finland..........................Received (4)

Last edited:
nickactually - Your cards are here.....Thanks so much for the extra card and the AWESOME card holder!!! I love it!!!! Also thanks for being a player in this swap!!!!!

dustyspiral - They are here........I had to get my swaps on line so I just started posting things again.................

I finally made it over here too. I'm hoping to get my cards done this weekend and mailed out. Will definately let you know when I do get them done. I just wanted to check in first.

Thank all you guys for checking in!!!!! Nice to see you here!!!

princess06 - I'll let you know when your cards get here.......

veri - Your cards arrived...Thanks a bunch for the extra card and for being a player in this swap!!!!!!!

Mine are ready and going in tomorrow's mail. You can see them in my gallery - I haven't gotten the hang of getting images in posts on this site yet. I don't know if they are funky or zetti enough, but I do know I had a blast drawing them!

howiewonderstud - Your cards are here...Thanks a bunch for the unusal stamps!! I love them!!! Also thanks for being a player in this swap!!!

Back
Top Bottom