ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 02-20-2012, 12:46 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
GriffKeeper is a delightful artist to behold!GriffKeeper is a delightful artist to behold!GriffKeeper is a delightful artist to behold!GriffKeeper is a delightful artist to behold!GriffKeeper is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 45/100%
Interest in a Toledo OH Area Swap

I started teaching classes at InProcess, a gallery in Northwood OH, east of Toledo (in the Great Eastern shopping center for local folks).

They're always looking for new ways to bring people in so I suggested that an ATC workshop / swap would be worth considering.

They're open to it and would like to see if there is any interest prior to scheduling anything. The Great Eastern shopping center is right off I280 on Woodville Road (SR 51) and very easy to find.

Sooooo.. If anybody's interested, let me know and I'll start working out the details
Old 02-20-2012, 02:21 PM

Art By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 97/100%
I'm near Flint, Michigan. 2 hours from Toledo. Would be interested, depending on when it is. Mid-May through early June is best for me.

Looking forward to hearing more!
Old 02-21-2012, 02:26 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
GriffKeeper is a delightful artist to behold!GriffKeeper is a delightful artist to behold!GriffKeeper is a delightful artist to behold!GriffKeeper is a delightful artist to behold!GriffKeeper is a delightful artist to behold!
Talking Dates for Swap

Late May to June works well for me. I have a commitment the weekend of May 19th, but other than that I'm free. I'll talk to the ladies at InProcess and see what weekends work for them.

This is so cool!
Old 02-21-2012, 03:02 PM
Never Sits Still

My Mood:
Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 441/100%
If our Michigan (mid-west spring gathering) doesn't go over, I'm just over an hour to Toledo.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:59 PM
...all this and a great parking space!

My Mood:
ScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 313/100%
I'm just an hour north of Toledo and would be interested. Nothing wrong with a Toledo and a MI meetings if we can work out dates.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:14 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Cool!

I'll look into things we can do during the workshop. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:36 PM

Art By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 97/100%
FYI GriffKeeper, Michigan is having our meeting on Saturday, May 5th, 9am - 5pm, so you might want to avoid that weekend. And you are most welcome to attend - It is in Charlotte, MI.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:36 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Thanks for the Invite!

I was looking at late May or into June for the Toledo swap. June would be better. I'm pretty open for dates after May.

May gets a bit hectic for me. The Toledo Gem and Rockhound club open house is May 19, 20 and I'm setting up there. The public is welcome and it's a free event. It's our chance to show the public what we do (rock hunting, jewelry making, fossil hunting, gem crafting). It's in the conference center at the Toledo Botanical Gardens if anyone is interested. Our workshop is also open.

I'll definitely try to get to the Michigan meeting.

Griff
Old 02-27-2012, 11:30 AM
Never Sits Still

My Mood:
Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 441/100%
I have been to the Toledo Botanical Gardens before. What a beautiful place and that was in the fall. I bet summer time it is wonderful!
Old 02-29-2012, 04:42 PM

My Mood:
ScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobah
@Griffkeeper - What an interesting event. Do you have a website link to share for the curious of heart?
Old 03-04-2012, 08:45 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Talking Here's the Club Web Page

We don't have a site for the spring and fall open houses but we do have a club web page with links to our newsletter which lists events and what the different groups in the club are doing. We are also on facebook. Here's the link to our club site.

http://toledogemandrockhoundclub.com/

Thanks for the interest!

Griff
Old 03-13-2012, 08:23 PM
ATC Newbie

My Mood:
Jing is a valued memberJing is a valued memberJing is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 13/100%
Oh yay! I would have been interested in the mid-michigan one, but too short of notice and third shift schedules prevented that one. but I'm less than an hour away from Toledo, and I think that this would be a lot of fun! Maybe I'll even have my license by then~
Old 03-05-2013, 10:14 PM

My Mood:
Just wanted everyone to know that I am co-hosting an ATC/art event the weekend of June 22, 2013 in Livonia MI (aout an hour north of Toledo). I'm starting a new "Michigan area" thread, but feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Tags
live gathering, michigan, ohio