ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 02:06 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3091/100%
I have a couple I need to work on...
Now that the returns for my dictionary Swap have been sent, I can get back to artwork!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!

My Mood:
xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1600/100%
I have a couple of sets here.

The pieces for them are are stitched, now I need to find time to back them and stick them on the cards. This is a me weekend so hope I can do it then.

I also have some ideas for some cards to start if I can only find the time.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:11 AM
colorful soul

mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Finished a set, homers to HeyMaggie...really fun! (I'll be keeping Ex-governor Blagojevich!)
And a set, started by HiddenTreasure, needs a third artist...

Last edited by mrubyjean; 06-05-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:39 PM
Beer me art!

My Mood:
heymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 937/100%
Originally Posted by mrubyjean View Post
Finished a set, homers to HeyMaggie...really fun! (I'll be keeping Ex-governor Blagojevich!)
And a set, started by HiddenTreasure, needs a third artist...
Love the way the guys turned out. I'll be happy to take another set to work on any time. Also I've made a few starters to send out. They will be out in the mail sometime this week.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:43 PM

My Mood:
xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!
I sent out some cards a couple of days ago.

I think it was 1 homer, 1 to a 3rd player and a buddy card back home.

I have some things to start a few cards if I can find the time.

Last edited by xstitcher; 04-11-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:10 AM
ATC Superhero

HiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 805/100%
Hi, everyone I've had my hands on making cards all week, just to catch up. I don't know if my post office waits until there's about 10 envies before they pass on to me. I had just started an athon and low and behold all these envies showed up. Of course I had to make starters, in order to seal the envelopes. I have 3 to finish, that came yesterday. It will probably take a week to give out all the Itraders. I love doing this though....Hopefully mailing over the weekend. I will try to post some of the homers before sending them out.
Cheers Karen
Old 05-03-2012, 01:03 AM

My Mood:
I received a homer today and 2 more to work on. One as the 2nd person and one as the 3rd.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:09 AM

My Mood:
I want to let everyone know I talked to Chardonnay1965 about recruiting new players for our Jams and updating the list to see who really wants only homers and such and she said for me to go for it.

I planned on doing it a couple of weeks ago but stuff keeps happening. I have one more Saturday of track meets for the grandson then time should be mine again and I will start working on it.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, considered and maybe implemented.

I will keep you all posted.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:39 AM
colorful soul

Thanks so much, xstitcher!
Old 05-03-2012, 06:11 AM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1306/100%
If you send out another list, I'm able to play again.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:08 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSillitoe View Post
If you send out another list, I'm able to play again.
Thanks! I do have a list I update and send out. I will do that soon.

Going to try and get the whole thing updated and recruit some new players so we can spread the fun around

Last edited by xstitcher; 05-03-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:43 PM

My Mood:
First off, thanks to all of you who have responded to the rather long pm I sent last night.

The list I pmd to everyone is almost current. One person has asked to be removed but since she is homers only there is no danger of anyone sending her cards to play with.

2 who were not on for awhile were back yesterday before I sent the letter so I hope they come back again and respond.

As you can see I have added something in my sig line to try and drum up some new players. If anyone else wants to please feel free to do so.

As I have already made one mistake in trying to get new members I am going to ask Carole Cadek if it is OK to send invites to someone we think might be interested through a pm. I will let you know if we can.

Ane the last thing for now, think I will wait a few more days and get some more responses before I send out a new list to everyone. Don't want to clutter up the mail boxes.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:43 PM

My Mood:
Chardonnay1965 has agreed to let me help out while she is otherwise occupied and we thought it would be easier if I had a thread I could update instead of asking her to do it so please go here for all the latest postings and updates!

I am going to ask Carole to close this one so there is no confusion.

Thank you all for your patience during this change.

Last edited by Carole Cadek; 05-06-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Closed Thread