ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Art Lover

My Mood:
Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 136/100%
Washington/Philly/NYC/Boston this summer?

Hi everyone!

I'm going to Washington/Philly/NYC/Boston this summer (on honeymoon! yay! but my then-hubby won't mind me doing some artsy stuff on the way) and would love to get together with some art lovers from that area.

I'm leaving July 7th and will arrive somewhere in the evening in Washington. We will stay in that area for 5 days (and hopefully meet Sallyart and Shaynola ^_^ ) and then move on to Philly and stay for 5 days again, then NYC 5 days and then Boston 5 days. We fly back on the 27th and arrive the 28th in the Netherlands again.

So now that you know my travel schedule, is there anyone who'd like to get together during this time?
Old 04-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Crazy Crafter Extraordinaire

My Mood:
Suneyflower is a friendly and kind soulSuneyflower is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 22/100%
sounds like fun! I practically live next to DC and I'll probably be around during that time =)
Old 04-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Aka ~ Sara

Skyelance is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 23/100%
I live 45 min from Boston
Old 04-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Aka ~ Sara

Skyelance is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 23/100%
There are lots of artsy opportunities in and around Boston and NYC. You are going to have a blast. People don't eat sprinkle sandwiches here though!!! Haha

Do some internet searches for events planned ahead of time. And lots of times there are coupons to be had for reduced admission. Private message me if you need help obtaining them... I might be able to help

Will this be first time over the big pond?

~Sara
Old 06-27-2012, 11:20 AM
Art Lover

My Mood:
Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!Ginart is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 136/100%
Goodness, I didn't get a notification for this thread. Silly me.

But thank you for your reactions! We've been checking out some great things. Especially New York.

It's not my first time in the US, no. It's my favorite country, so I try to go there as often as possible ^_^ starting with an exchange to AZ, when I was 16. The US rock!
Closed Thread