ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-21-2012, 10:23 PM
Action is the foundational key to all success. Piccasso

My Mood:
Jennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 608/100%
Good for Sami
Old 03-25-2012, 09:19 PM

My Mood:
Jennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
1 week Is all that is left!

Mail what you got!
Old 03-25-2012, 11:38 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
TF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1064/100%
Omg Jennie i was just thinking bout my M-Tops... and i realized that i am 99.9% sure i didnt label mine... i'm soooo sorry!!!

3x5 Recipe Card Box Dividers; due Dec 5th

My Etsy Shop--NEW ART! Use Coupon Code: LoveTea13 for 20% off.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:41 PM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Hope mine get there ok.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:14 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
Mailing today...they are all marked on the backs, but I will put a sticky label on the bubble wraps.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:19 PM

My Mood:
Art du I got your wonderful toppers. I think I want the hand. it's too cool bopping around in it's cool little cover
Old 03-26-2012, 10:34 PM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Yeah, that glass was in a box of junk, it was filthy, but i hope i can find more some time cause i loved it too!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:31 PM

My Mood:
ONLY! 5 days to go! Get your toppers onr the mail.

Only 3 sets to go still
TekaMarie
Cat's Cradel- in the mail
Blache- well we know that a lot of them were done. And has the address.

Last edited by Jennie; 03-27-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:32 PM

My Mood:
4 marvelous spring time days to get them here. And I know they are all coming

Only 3 sets to go still
TekaMarieIn the mail Today
Cat's Cradel- in the mail
Blache- well we know that a lot of them were done. And has the address.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
TF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forums
The suspense is KILLING meeee!!!!

Old 03-29-2012, 08:29 PM

My Mood:
Mail Call:

Just look at Lucy go on those little stubbie Chi-Weenie legs

Awesome mail from Cat's cradel- thank you for the extra and extra postage

Blanche what wonderful toppers thank you so much for the extra- and green jasmine tea

Last edited by Jennie; 03-29-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:35 PM

My Mood:
One more to go and that should be here in the next day or 2
Old 04-06-2012, 02:08 AM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
So... Are they there yet? Are they there yet?

Old 04-06-2012, 03:20 PM

My Mood:
They are all here now. I'm swapping out, they will have to go out on Monday though due to Saturday the Post Offices are closed. I hope you all like them. I'm having so much fun deciding who gets what. And I'm noticing things that I didn't notice before.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
Weeee!!!!

Old 04-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
They are all here now. I'm swapping out, they will have to go out on Monday though due to Saturday the Post Offices are closed. I hope you all like them. I'm having so much fun deciding who gets what. And I'm noticing things that I didn't notice before.
So many times, art like these have a lot of things you see IRL that just doesn't get picked up by a camera. I know my pieces look much better IRL than what my camera captured.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:37 PM

My Mood:
Such excitement. Go sign up for the polymer clay swap while you wait.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:19 PM

My Mood:
Ok all the envelopes flew out of here today- Let me know when you receive yours.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
Weeee!!! So exciting!!!

Old 04-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Will watch the box!

Tags
magnet- illegal hazardous, post office is magnetless, toybox fodder, we won't say magnet