ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 11:46 AM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Sent you off $12 CCC (cash cleverlly concealed) this modning :-)
Old 04-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Sooooo Ready To Make Art Again!

My Mood:
beyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 246/100%
I know I'm a bit late on this, but if you still have anything you would like to box up, I am interested! Just let me know Cameo
Old 04-07-2012, 12:10 AM

My Mood:
cameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 107/100%
Recd money from penny quilter and dmnh. Going to the post office on Monday afternoon to mail mostly becuz I want to wait and see who else I get money from so i am not making 100 billion trips. I know you guys understand that. I think I can fill maybe one more medium box so I will be emailing you beyondshay tomorrow after it's filled. And then that will be it...I am so happy and really relieved that my wonderful stuff is going to good homes and will be used. Better than it sitting around for years!!

Cameo
Old 04-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Just keep at it..whatever 'it' is..until you get it right

My Mood:
LindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 302/100%
My check went postal yesterday. This is so generous of you, Cameo. I laugh at myself because last year I gave away aTON of supplies because I was drowning in them. Now I can't wait to see what my surprise pkg will hold. It's a crazy illness, I tell ya!!!!!
Old 04-08-2012, 11:00 PM

My Mood:
cameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to all
Recd monies from nancyl, smokeysmom, blingmaker, and deedles on Saturday. I will be going to the post office with these and the previous post monies. If I receive any monies after the post on Monday, I will mail those out on Tuesday morning before work. For those of you who have requested a box recently please bear with me till wednesday. I want to make sure I have enough to fill more boxes before committing. I know you'll understand..

Cameo
Old 04-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Here there be monsters!

My Mood:
jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 854/100%
Cameo, I posted mine on Thursday but I'm not sure if our mail lady picked up out of the box before or after I put it in there (we have a community out box that's locked of course so I couldn't see) Hopefully you will get the $$ tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.

Thanks again for doing this... I'm so excited to see what i get.. I'm like a kid that way..
Old 04-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
blingmaker is a valued memberblingmaker is a valued memberblingmaker is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 9/85%
Me too like a kid waiting for Santa. Thanks so much Cameo.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:57 PM

My Mood:
I recd monies from jaceslave, both of jensaz's envies, artdujunque, and lindalu. They will be in the post tomorrow. Ladies if your name was mentioned in post 25 they were mailed today. My son was like whoa mom that's a lot of stuff...and he had a good time guessing the weight of each box as the postal rang me up. I do have some, not allot, but some stuff left. I need to get more boxes before I can say who can have.. Totally slipped my mind when i was at the post office today. I am honored to share what I have, and makes my soul feels relived of the stress the disorganization was causing.

Cameo
Old 04-09-2012, 10:22 PM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
I too am getting oberwhelmed with the chaos but mine isnt supplies :-( I am so happy to get more things to spark my creativity :-) thanks so much Cameo, you are a true gem!
Old 04-10-2012, 02:22 AM
ATC Novice

Jaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 235/100%
Was wondering if both of my envies got there or just one
Old 04-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Here there be monsters!

My Mood:
jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Originally Posted by Jaceslave View Post
Was wondering if both of my envies got there or just one
I only sent one envie (it says she received both) so I'm guessing she got only one of mine and 2 of yours.... Either way, you're covered
Old 04-10-2012, 07:41 AM
ATC Novice

Jaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
Thank you jensaz.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:58 PM

My Mood:
Yea I got the names switched. Sorry
If you name was mentioned in post 28, your boxes were mailed today!! Yay!!! My trunk thanks you! LoL

Cameo
Old 04-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Here there be monsters!

My Mood:
He he... I can't wait!!!! I keep "stashing" then de-stashing it's crazy!!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Never Sits Still

My Mood:
Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 438/100%
Thanks so much Cameo for the box full of fun things to work with. They came today. I loved getting a box of goodies!
Old 04-12-2012, 01:12 AM
Always thinking!

My Mood:
Deedles is a name known to allDeedles is a name known to allDeedles is a name known to allDeedles is a name known to allDeedles is a name known to allDeedles is a name known to allDeedles is a name known to allDeedles is a name known to allDeedles is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 154/100%
Thanks Cameo--some fun goodies!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:44 PM
ATC Novice

Got my boxes today.great stuff. Thank you so much.
now I got to create something
Old 04-12-2012, 04:25 PM

My Mood:
****claps hands****. So glad y'all are getting the boxes and enjoy the wonderful stuff!!

Cameo
Old 04-13-2012, 12:24 AM
I am so there!

My Mood:
Got mine too! Love all the ribbon! And one thing inspired me to finish up a project today!
Old 04-13-2012, 11:53 PM

My Mood:
I am all out of boxes.. Thanks to everyone who has asked.. Been meaning to close this..but Huey ar wall gone to happy homes and my desk is cleared off again!! Lol

Cameo
Closed Thread