ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-02-2012, 07:50 PM
ATC Guru

goatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1022/100%
Bird House-Shaped ATCs ~ Due May 11th

Swap Due Date - May 11, 2012

Signup/withdraw date - open; please be sure to notify me ASAP if you need to withdraw so we can open up any spots for people who might be on a waiting list. Lack of communication will result in neutral i-trader.

Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants: 20
Medium: collage/stamping/mixed media, etc.

SWAP DIRECTIONS:

For this swap you will send in 3 collage/stamping or mixed media-type ATCs (some hand-drawn elemets are ok, too); each one should be in the shape of a bird house. Create your own template/shape, but your ATC should be 3 1/2 inches tall, at the highest point of the roof, and 2 1/2 inches wide at the widest point of the roof, like normal ATC size. Obviously, the body of the bird house may be narrower. You will receive three ATCs in return. Have fun and be creative!

Here's a couple links to look at for ideas--sorry I don't have the ability to post any of my own samples!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennecy/4478464327/

These are cards, and would need to be re-sized for ATC purposes, but you get the idea:

http://stampinwithjacque.com/birdhou...mini-treat-box
http://www.etsy.com/listing/92199503...-greeting-card
http://papercompulsions.blogspot.com...ouse-card.html

MAILING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Please send a self-addressed, business-sized envelope with loose postage, for whatever it cost you to send to me. International participants, please send $1 (U.S.) or loose U.S. postage, along with a self-addressed envie. If you use embellishments that require your envelope to be hand-canceled because of bumpiness, extra thickness, rigidity, or extra weight, you must include an additional 20 cents per ATC.

2. Please be sure to put my address in the top left-hand corner of your return envelope.

3. Label both envelopes with your AFA name and swap name. Also, be sure to include this information on the back of each ATC, and enclose each in an ATC sleeve.

4. Be sure to mail in plenty of time so your cards reach me before the deadline. Late cards or cards not following these guidelines/postage will be returned to the owner.

5. When you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from. Just click on the blue link for each person's name!

Participants:

1. WendyK received
2. Alanabanannareceived
3. Margoartist received
4. Birdlover received
5. Kinuko received
6. Jewels received
7. Maineatc received
8. catladybj withdrawn
9. CherylS received
10. Nimo received
11. DD'Orr received
12. Starfish received
13. Sophie's mom received
14. MarcieLee received
15. CandeeLynn received
16. DenaCottrell
17. Deedles received

Last edited by Carole Cadek; 07-25-2012 at 12:53 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:38 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
WendyK is a grand poobahWendyK is a grand poobahWendyK is a grand poobahWendyK is a grand poobahWendyK is a grand poobahWendyK is a grand poobahWendyK is a grand poobahWendyK is a grand poobahWendyK is a grand poobahWendyK is a grand poobahWendyK is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 146/100%
Oooh, can I be the first to join please.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/450513850093
http://wendyscraftjournal.blogspot.com
Old 04-06-2012, 01:25 PM
ATC Guru

goatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them all
Yes you may! Welcome!
Old 04-06-2012, 01:50 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 329/100%
Can you show some bird house shape examples?
Old 04-06-2012, 04:19 PM
ATC Guru

Here's a couple links to look at--sorry I don't have the ability to post any of my own samples!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennecy/4478464327/

These are cards, and would need to be re-sized for ATC purposes, but you get the idea:

http://stampinwithjacque.com/birdhou...mini-treat-box
http://www.etsy.com/listing/92199503...-greeting-card
http://papercompulsions.blogspot.com...ouse-card.html
Old 04-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Never enough time for play

My Mood:
alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 794/100%
what a sweet idea. Count me in
Old 04-06-2012, 06:06 PM
ATC Guru

Yay Alana--glad to have you back! Happy Ressurection Sunday, everybody--I check back in with you on Monday!
Old 04-07-2012, 08:10 PM
I just love ATCs!

margoartist is an ATC god(ess)margoartist is an ATC god(ess)margoartist is an ATC god(ess)margoartist is an ATC god(ess)margoartist is an ATC god(ess)margoartist is an ATC god(ess)margoartist is an ATC god(ess)margoartist is an ATC god(ess)margoartist is an ATC god(ess)margoartist is an ATC god(ess)margoartist is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 269/100%
Can I join too?
Old 04-09-2012, 10:35 AM
ATC Guru

Yes! I'll add you to the list!
Old 04-09-2012, 05:28 PM
ATC Guru

You got it--glad to see you again!
Old 04-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Trekkie under stress

My Mood:
Kinuko is a delightful artist to behold!Kinuko is a delightful artist to behold!Kinuko is a delightful artist to behold!Kinuko is a delightful artist to behold!Kinuko is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 29/100%
that's a cute idea and I really would love to join this swap
Old 04-09-2012, 07:01 PM
ATC Guru

Welcome, Kinuko!
Old 04-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Twinkie's Loyal Servant

Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2338/100%
Sign me up please.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Happy in Maine

Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 717/100%
Please sign me up. Thanks
Old 04-10-2012, 11:12 AM
ATC Guru

Yay! Jewels, and Maineatc, welcome!
Old 04-11-2012, 03:10 AM
Queen of Green

My Mood:
catladybj is a grand poobahcatladybj is a grand poobahcatladybj is a grand poobahcatladybj is a grand poobahcatladybj is a grand poobahcatladybj is a grand poobahcatladybj is a grand poobahcatladybj is a grand poobahcatladybj is a grand poobahcatladybj is a grand poobahcatladybj is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
pls add me.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Pastel Painter

My Mood:
CherylS is an ATC god(ess)CherylS is an ATC god(ess)CherylS is an ATC god(ess)CherylS is an ATC god(ess)CherylS is an ATC god(ess)CherylS is an ATC god(ess)CherylS is an ATC god(ess)CherylS is an ATC god(ess)CherylS is an ATC god(ess)CherylS is an ATC god(ess)CherylS is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 295/100%
Sign me up! Love birdhouses.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:21 PM
ATC Guru

catladybj, and CherylS, glad to have you join us!
Old 04-11-2012, 10:19 PM
I love to play and trade!

nimo is a delightful artist to behold!nimo is a delightful artist to behold!nimo is a delightful artist to behold!nimo is a delightful artist to behold!nimo is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 38/100%
I'd love to be a part of this swap...sounds like fun!
Old 04-11-2012, 11:18 PM
I love art!

DD'Orr is a valued memberDD'Orr is a valued memberDD'Orr is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
Smile Can I join this swap?

I have some great ideas already--please let me know if I can join in.