ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 05:30 PM
“Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso

My Mood:
redplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 227/100%
I think I am going to contact mods AGAIN and ask about giving negative iTrader to Cats Cradle; this is out of order
http://shirleybellblog.wordpress.com/
and my Sylvanians blog! http://thesylvanianfamiliescatwalkco....blogspot.com/
Old 04-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Shine on!

My Mood:
meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 332/100%
After reading the section in the instructions on "Other pertinent information" I do think you have a case Shirley. I'm not sure what's going to happen to all of our books since they are being held hostage and perhaps never coming back. I wish everyone would weigh in so that we all know what each member of the group thinks should be done.
Perhaps Melissa could send three to Shirley and then three to me and then Shirley and I could swap out as needed instead of the whole pile going off the the UK for her to try and hammer out.
It's going to be immensely overwhelming for us to receive a huge pile of books. When others have had one to work on...at a time. The rotation was planned in a nice way by the host to prevent....what she has caused to happen, all the books bound up in one place.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Shine on!

My Mood:
meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!meredithu is beyond words!
Shirley please advise us ALL as to what the mods are saying about this, so we can come to a resolve as a group. I don't want anyone in the dark about this and I want everyone to be aware of what is going on.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:15 AM
“Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso

My Mood:
redplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant futureredplantlady has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 227/100%
Oh I have just used the report button on THIS previous post also...
http://shirleybellblog.wordpress.com/
and my Sylvanians blog! http://thesylvanianfamiliescatwalkco....blogspot.com/
Old 04-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Adifferentstory says "watch this space"

My Mood:
adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1042/100%
We are aware of this and are looking into it.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
I am making a mail run this afternoon and mailing out all the books that I have not started.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Just to be sure that no one is getting worried about receiving more than one deco to work on, I will be mailing them as follows:

Robin's and redplantlady's: mailing together to redplantlady in a couple of days (1 to work, 1 home)
ScrapPea's: mailing to Charlie Brown (via US Priority) with $3 for meredithu's postage to redplantlady
Charlie Brown: mailing to meredithu (via US Priority) with $3 for postage to redplantlady
meredithu's: mailing to redplantlady today (via US Priority International)

I will get tip-in pages done and mailed out to ScrapPea, Charlie Brown, and meredithu in the next week.

So, the new mailing order is as follows:
Robin: no change
ScrapPea: going to Charlie Brown - meredithu (I'll provide overseas postage) - redplantlady - home
Charlie Brown: going to meredithu (I'll provide overseas postage) - redplantlady - home
meredithu: going to redplantlady, then home
redplantlady: home in a couple of days
Old 04-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
The decos went out just a few moments ago. Here are the DCNs for the US packages, and the postage label code for the UK package.

to Charlie Brown: 0311 0820 0002 5468 2006

to meredithu: 0311 0820 0002 5468 1993

to redplantlady: 0001678009/Customs Dec. LC241018719US

The packages should arrive between 2-5 days, depending on the destination.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:01 PM
ATC Guru

Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 276/100%
I have SrapPea's deco in my possession- cool book btw! Meredith, I will let you know when I send it your way.

Last edited by Charlie Brown; 04-09-2012 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cool.

The book I mailed to meredithu is also showing as delivered, so I've updated the first post.

Last edited by Cat's Cradle; 04-09-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:15 PM
ATC Guru

Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 276/100%
Just to confirm, I'm supposed to mail Scrap's book to Meredith when finished? I'm confused between the first post and what's listed in post #347 - want to be sure I sending in to the right person.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Yes, you're supposed to mail to Meredith. I fixed the first post. Thought I had already done that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Please make sure to include the small envelope with the postage for her.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Shine on!

My Mood:
Mine's here!!
Old 04-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Already updated you.

Hope you found the small envelope with the money for shipping to Shirley. I included it since you weren't originally supposed to mail out to her.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:34 AM
Shine on!

My Mood:
Yes, I have the envie-thanks, you didn't have to send that!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
I know, but I wanted to.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Robin's book is done. Will post pics later in the day.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Here's the Zentangle inspired spread for Robin's butterfly deco. Click for larger image.

Shirley, I'm starting yours tonight.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Shine on!

My Mood:
That is amazing and fantastic!!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:50 PM
I Love ATCs!

Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2357/100%
Beautifull - Thanks!
Closed Thread

Tags
deco, rotation, swap group