ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-31-2012, 09:47 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Pochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1747/100%
Originally Posted by MelanieS View Post
I didn't get the correct size from the template you provided too. But, I just saved it to my photos, and imported it into my photo editing program. I easily added it to a blank page, and increased it to the correct size. So, I'm good to go.
I'm jealous of you tech smart peeps! Great...glad you could figure it out Melanie!
Old 03-31-2012, 09:49 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Pochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forums
Originally Posted by SunTrade View Post
I am good to go too, just need some inspiration!
Great! Glad you are ready Maria. I know your vdubs will be fabulous!
Old 04-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Ok....got inspired to fool around with another bug!

Old 04-01-2012, 02:45 PM
a thousand petals, a thousand paths

My Mood:
bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 339/100%
Such great vwubs, Bonnie and sainteve. Love your gorgeous colors. Mine look pretty conventional (oh NOOOO, Mr Bill)!
Old 04-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Originally Posted by bluelotusflower View Post
Such great vwubs, Bonnie and sainteve. Love your gorgeous colors. Mine look pretty conventional (oh NOOOO, Mr Bill)!
Don't sell yourself short...I'm sure they are fabulous so don't crush Mr. Bill just yet!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:56 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
KaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 89/100%
I hope to get my going after work tomorrow. Have had regular life stuff to deal with here and hopefully things will be easy peasy the rest of the week.

If we haven't traded recently, please PM me for my new address.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Great Clara. Can hardly wait to see your creations!
Old 04-02-2012, 03:56 AM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Another evening playing with my vw's!

Old 04-06-2012, 02:25 AM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Yay....my first two sets of vdubs arrived today! Cool, colorful and fun sets received from PAMI and Sainteve. We are rolling along now!
Old 04-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Happy Easter everyone! Maybe we should dye bugs today!
Old 04-09-2012, 07:09 AM
ATC Novice

CAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 102/100%
I am thinking this could be great fun... I'm in. Thanks!
Old 04-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Originally Posted by CAMeo Cheryl View Post
I am thinking this could be great fun... I'm in. Thanks!
Welcome aboard CAMeo Cheryl! Nice to have you join on in.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Howdy out to all of you bug peeps!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Really?

Heidi 2323 is a delightful artist to behold!Heidi 2323 is a delightful artist to behold!Heidi 2323 is a delightful artist to behold!Heidi 2323 is a delightful artist to behold!Heidi 2323 is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 18/100%
Two done and more on the way.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Heidi 2323 View Post
Two done and more on the way.
Awesome Heidi....can't wait to see them in person! So clever!
Old 04-11-2012, 12:44 AM
ATC Guru

ICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 638/100%
Wow Pochadiva and St.Eve your bugs are gorgeous - my first VW attempt was squashed even before I saw those! You ladies are awesome!
Old 04-11-2012, 09:51 PM
Happily Painting

My Mood:
Syndil is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 27/97%
Ohhhh .... I so want to participate... but..... I really don't think I could add one more thing to my plate right now. Drat!!! I am going to lurk and see if I can't clear my plate like a good girl and leave room for a bug dessert!
Old 04-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
Ohhhh .... I so want to participate... but..... I really don't think I could add one more thing to my plate right now. Drat!!! I am going to lurk and see if I can't clear my plate like a good girl and leave room for a bug dessert!
I hope, I hope, I hope you will have some room for some bug dessert Syndil!
Old 04-12-2012, 01:17 AM
You can't get any higher than this

My Mood:
SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1485/100%
Mine are ready, they are drying, so I can probably show tomorrow. I finally got inspired the other day while my son was at his martial arts class. So I hope you will like them!
Old 04-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Originally Posted by SunTrade View Post
Mine are ready, they are drying, so I can probably show tomorrow. I finally got inspired the other day while my son was at his martial arts class. So I hope you will like them!
Great SunTrade! Can't wait to feast my eyes on them!

Tags
love bug, volkswagen, vw beetle, vw bug, vw sedan