ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-10-2012, 08:11 PM
ATC Addict

My Mood:
smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 731/100%
De-stashing Sewing Supplies

I've inherited a mass amount of sewing supplies from my mother, many vintage...thread (all colors), buttons (lots of white and browns), measuring tapes, thimbles (not fancy), snaps, fasteners, stitch witchery, and so much more. If you're interested, please PM me for details. I just need help with the postage, ie. a $5.35 box, I can cram full of stuff.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
tinab. is a friendly and kind soultinab. is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 18/100%
i would love one please pm me your addy to send you postage thanks tinab.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:37 AM
You can't get any higher than this

My Mood:
monarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 2198/100%
I am cleaning stuff out but this is one of my weeknesses I would love to have a box, too.....pm me your address and I will send you the money for postage..............
Monarch Butterflies are dancing embers in the forest and are just as lovely and gentle as a very sweet part of a symphony"......quoted by Dr. Lincoln Brower after a research trip to the Monarch's wintering sites in Mexico.................
Old 04-11-2012, 04:45 PM
here to pet the animals and use the WiFi

My Mood:
DeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 292/100%
I have like...heck lots of fabric.
Mostly cotton prints and solids, and some weird fuzzy stuff, etc...
I got it for projects that Id' planned on doing but never got around to amd I wouldn't mind getting some of it out of the way, so If anyone wants some random fabric (between 1 and 3 yards each) and will sent me enough money for a small flat rate box, it's yours
Old 04-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Aaliya has arrived!

My Mood:
Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1154/100%
OOOh this is all so tempting! It's probably just as well I'm international!

Tags
buttons, needles, thread, velcro