ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-11-2012, 03:30 PM
I would have Harold Lloyd's babies if I could.

jazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 227/100%
Just when I've sworn off ATCs you go and lure me back in with my favorite thing in the whole wide world!
Old 04-11-2012, 03:49 PM
"A puddin'-filled noodle of love" - EQ

My Mood:
AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 703/100%
Yaaaay! I don't want you to swear off ATCs forever! Seriously, so glad to see you again, jazzie! You, too, halla!
Old 04-11-2012, 04:15 PM
here to pet the animals and use the WiFi

My Mood:
DeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDeepDarkHana is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 282/100%
Wow! This seems like so much fun!
May I join, please?
Old 04-11-2012, 06:58 PM

My Mood:
AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Absolutely! Welcome, DeepDarkHana! Love your gallery!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:45 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Mikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1715/100%
hand drawn with my eyes closed
Old 04-11-2012, 10:21 PM

My Mood:
Very nice, Mike!

All of you have been inspiring me, so here are my first two:
Old 04-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Enjoying the moment

My Mood:
pschafe1 is a grand poobahpschafe1 is a grand poobahpschafe1 is a grand poobahpschafe1 is a grand poobahpschafe1 is a grand poobahpschafe1 is a grand poobahpschafe1 is a grand poobahpschafe1 is a grand poobahpschafe1 is a grand poobahpschafe1 is a grand poobahpschafe1 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 230/100%
I think this one will be fun. Please sign me up.

Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one. ~Stella Adler
Old 04-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
Originally Posted by AnnD View Post
Very nice, Mike!

All of you have been inspiring me, so here are my first two:
Poor baby! I know his pain, but mine did not originate from a toy.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:35 PM

My Mood:
Welcome, pschafe1!
Old 04-11-2012, 11:29 PM
obsession and compulsion

My Mood:
1orange has a spectacular aura about him/her1orange has a spectacular aura about him/her1orange has a spectacular aura about him/her1orange has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 220/100%
AnnD, those are cool cards, plus Mikesatc your cards are too.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:38 AM
All roads lead home.

BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 98/100%
I'll try to join in again! My post #73 was sadly missed!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:58 AM
You can't get any higher than this

My Mood:
SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1369/100%
me me me! ! I think I will have a glass of wine ... I am always uptight about perfect lines!

Last edited by SunTrade; 04-12-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:15 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
renren16 is on the road to famerenren16 is on the road to famerenren16 is on the road to famerenren16 is on the road to famerenren16 is on the road to famerenren16 is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 121/100%
Oh this sounds so fun <3 Please sign me up if there's still a free spot.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1065/100%
Here are my first batch of cards.
1. Mr Lee
2. "Betty could not explain her deep attachment to the film 'Planet of the Apes'."
3. "Despite bedroom eyes and a unique fashion sense, George had trouble getting dates due to his obsessive bubble gum habit."
4. "CSI Niedermayer is an expert on blood spatter and prints and has a remarkable mustache." (I also experimented with my first handmade polymer clay stamp.)

*** SEA CREATURES... August Contest!***
Old 04-12-2012, 10:01 AM

My Mood:
BayBird, SunTrade, and renren16, welcome aboard! BayBird, I am so sorry I missed you the first time!

debs, those are so fun! I love the way you turned mouths into gum and facial hair!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:59 AM
All roads lead home.

BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!
These were so much fun. Here are the blind sketches.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:00 AM
All roads lead home.

This is who they turned into.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1065/100%
Those are fab, Baybird. Love the purple hair lady

*** SEA CREATURES... August Contest!***
Old 04-12-2012, 11:30 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
NatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 437/100%
AnnD, Debs and Baybird. You did a fantastic job!
Old 04-12-2012, 11:42 AM

My Mood:
So, so fun, BayBird! Love the Statue of Liberty hair on the first one!

Tags
i can see clearly now, it a bright sun-shiny day