ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-31-2012, 12:08 AM
ATC Novice

sqeek is a name known to allsqeek is a name known to allsqeek is a name known to allsqeek is a name known to allsqeek is a name known to allsqeek is a name known to allsqeek is a name known to allsqeek is a name known to allsqeek is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 56/100%
It's fun to see all the different ways everyone chose to open and close there cases.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:15 AM
Addicted to ATCs

Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2914/100%
You are so right, sqeek.

Thanks to all of you for some absolutely stellar work. The submissions were AWESOME. I loved the cards you sent in and it was obvious a lot of effort went into creating them! I can't believe all the wonderful, unique, and creative ways many of you depicted hinges and closures and ways to open and close suitcases and trunks. Several of you created templates for your chest, and I thank those of you who sent me patterns. I have already made up several of them. Thank you!

US participants have already started receiving their cards, more of you will be getting yours by the end of this week.
International participants, unfortunately, usually have to wait a little longer to get your returns.

When your cards arrive, please remember to give iTrader (to me) and "You Rock" rep points (to the players whose cards you receive in your returns). This is a great way to say thank you for the card, and also then everyone knows where their creations ended up.

Thanks again for playing.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:18 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
lea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 200/100%
Received my cards today!
Old 04-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Rookie

Hanne Alice is a valued memberHanne Alice is a valued memberHanne Alice is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 19/100%
wwwooowwww,, my cards got here today....
IRVA...the memori book is top.... and litlle mini book... wow...
Elin.... wonderful trunk.... and i also make patchwork as hobby..
WOLFE JOHNSON... we look atv the tv serie.. CSI nearly every day... so the card is perfect...
yhank you every body-
also to VICKI Z for the SWAP..
Old 04-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Rookie

Hanne Alice is a valued memberHanne Alice is a valued memberHanne Alice is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 19/100%
wrong name

I wrote a wrong name in my mail... the name is Marilou Vandierendonck and not ELIN.. sorry..
Old 04-03-2012, 02:54 PM
On a roll

Gerry is beyond words!Gerry is beyond words!Gerry is beyond words!Gerry is beyond words!Gerry is beyond words!Gerry is beyond words!Gerry is beyond words!Gerry is beyond words!Gerry is beyond words!Gerry is beyond words!Gerry is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 680/100%
cards arrived toaday thanks to Hanne, Vicki Z & artjunque. Also thanks to Vicki Z for once again having a great themed swap.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
Magdapalka is a delightful artist to behold!Magdapalka is a delightful artist to behold!Magdapalka is a delightful artist to behold!Magdapalka is a delightful artist to behold!Magdapalka is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 25/100%
I also received awesome cards yesterday! Vicky Z thanks for hosting this swap!
Old 04-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Never enough time

My Mood:
marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 753/100%
Vicki thanks for this swap! great hostess and great returns from Gerry Magdapalka and Art-Junkie. Reps etc on the way!
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29357
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29501
Old 04-12-2012, 06:54 AM
Addicted to ATCs

Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2914/100%
I have heard from most of you that returns have been received.
I have also contacted those of you I have not heard from, to assure that you have received your returns,
so I am closing down this thread.

Please Note:
If you have not given an itrade to the host (me) or You rock! points to those folks from whom you received returns, you may still do so, even after this thread is archived.

Thanks to all of you for some absolutely stellar work. The submissions were AWESOME. I loved the cards you sent in and it was obvious a lot of effort went into creating them! I can't believe all the wonderful, unique, and creative ways many of you depicted hinges and closures and ways to open and close suitcases and trunks. Several of you created templates for your chest, and I thank those of you who sent me patterns. I have already made up several of them. Thank you!

And thanks again for playing.

Last edited by Vicki Z; 04-12-2012 at 07:36 AM.

Tags
briefcase, chest, coffin, suitcase, trunk