ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-12-2012, 06:54 AM
Addicted to ATCs

Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3137/100%
I have heard from most of you that returns have been received.
I have also contacted those of you I have not heard from, to assure that you have received your returns,
so I am closing down this thread.

Please Note:
If you have not given an itrade to the host (me) or You rock! points to those folks from whom you received returns, you may still do so, even after this thread is archived.

Thanks to all of you for some absolutely stellar work. The submissions were AWESOME. I loved the cards you sent in and it was obvious a lot of effort went into creating them! I can't believe all the wonderful, unique, and creative ways many of you depicted hinges and closures and ways to open and close suitcases and trunks. Several of you created templates for your chest, and I thank those of you who sent me patterns. I have already made up several of them. Thank you!

And thanks again for playing.

Last edited by Vicki Z; 04-12-2012 at 07:36 AM.

Tags
briefcase, chest, coffin, suitcase, trunk