ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 10:41 AM
The possibilities are endless

My Mood:
rebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
craft stuff to trade

I have:

claimed 93 cancelled Dog stamps from around the world

16 expressions metal accent charms 12 leaves / 4 snowflakes

14 glass rods assort colors for beadmaking

5 Silver south western button covers (village,pot,paw,horse,buffalo) excellent quality

Africaans text old book pages

small bag of dye thread. use to tie material and the dye from the thread dyes the fabric.

5 acetate die-cut frames

claimed 1 Antique batik printing block, made of wood. approx 5 1/2" x 4" (i think the pattern looks like leaves)

28 white dominoes

small bag of dog collage images, stickers, die cuts

I am looking for:

Good Quality drawing pens black
Copic markers
Adirondack Alcohol Inks
DISTRESS INK
Pigment ink
Vintage Images & Ephemera
embossing powder clear
Asian text and images
Vintage women images
vintage maps
British stuff
Travel images from around the globe
sugar skulls

If you don't have anything from my list, pm me and make me an offer. I like just about anything.

If you want to see pictures of anything, pm me with your email address and I will email them to you.

KEEP CHECKING BACK, I AM ALWAYS ADDING!!!

Send me a pm and make me an offer.
You will be posting to Wisconsin not South Africa.

Last edited by rebecca410; 04-22-2012 at 03:05 AM. Reason: adding stuff
Old 04-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
blingmaker is a valued memberblingmaker is a valued memberblingmaker is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 9/85%
sending a pm

would love the raphaelite and mogliai post cards
Old 04-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Aaliya has arrived!

My Mood:
Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1154/100%
Anyone claimed the threads?
Old 04-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Adifferentstory says "watch this space"

My Mood:
adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1030/100%
I'm sure I have some duplicate unopened distress ink pads. I'll have a look. Tomorrow and pm you.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:30 AM
ATC Novice

Jaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 235/100%
You still have the tarot cards. Ill have to look around to see if I have anything on your list.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:45 AM
The possibilities are endless

My Mood:
rebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Yes the tarot cards are still available.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:41 PM
To Each Their Own

My Mood:
helmetwearer is a friendly and kind soulhelmetwearer is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 13/100%
I'm also interested in the tarot cards
Old 04-21-2012, 08:32 AM
so many ideas, so little time

My Mood:
msdrd is on the road to famemsdrd is on the road to famemsdrd is on the road to famemsdrd is on the road to famemsdrd is on the road to famemsdrd is on the road to famemsdrd is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 95/100%
I'm pming you. I'm interested in the Afrikaans text pages.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:33 PM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is a grand poobahTherapeuticArt is a grand poobahTherapeuticArt is a grand poobahTherapeuticArt is a grand poobahTherapeuticArt is a grand poobahTherapeuticArt is a grand poobahTherapeuticArt is a grand poobahTherapeuticArt is a grand poobahTherapeuticArt is a grand poobahTherapeuticArt is a grand poobahTherapeuticArt is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 457/100%
I am very interested in the Batik block and some dog stamps. I will PM you !!