ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-10-2012, 02:49 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 745/100%
GG those are wonderful!!! LOVE Elvis fish!
Old 04-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Pochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forumsPochadiva clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1685/100%
Coolishness GG!
Old 04-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Hand Torn Paper Pet Portrait Artist

RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1141/100%
OH Wow Cairnlae and Goat Goddess Fantastic Fish.

Cairnlae the converse "chucks" fish is so awesome! Goat Goddess that Reaper Fish is to die for ..LOL....pun intended!

AFA ETSY TEAM

Come check out my hand torn paper creations
I donate $1 to an Animal Rescue Program for every new "Like" I get on myArt Studio Facebook page
Old 04-11-2012, 11:14 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Just popping in to say packages arrived from AnnD, SuzieQ, Eraserqueen, kritinized AND Jazzie! Won't get to open and ogle til tonight.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Yadda, yadda, yadda

My Mood:
HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 482/100%
Oh yeah - more great fish! GG - that Elvis fish is fantastic! Makes my heart pitter patter.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:30 PM
I move the stars for no one.

My Mood:
goodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 391/100%
Okay, so that reaper is killer! (Pun intended)! I LOVE Discworld novels!
Old 04-12-2012, 02:27 PM
It's like sweepin' sunshine off the sidewalk.

My Mood:
cairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 492/100%
Originally Posted by kristinized View Post
Rocking fish gg and cairnlae! All the fish posted have been well done actually!

I still have to email my postage, will make sure to do that today!

Thanks K!! Yes, GG's fish rock...I'm partial to the DOTD one.

Oh and thanks for the reminder K..I have to get my payment for postage to her as well...DOH!!!

http://dragcave.net/user/cairnlae
Old 04-12-2012, 06:16 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
That's okay...no postage means I'll just keep your returns!!! bwahahahaha!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:43 PM
It's like sweepin' sunshine off the sidewalk.

My Mood:
cairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them allcairnlae is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 492/100%
I sent it, so I guess I'm saved. Unless.....they dont get there in time..

Originally Posted by grrrdjules View Post
That's okay...no postage means I'll just keep your returns!!! bwahahahaha!

http://dragcave.net/user/cairnlae
Old 04-13-2012, 05:03 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Sarah, your f'ing amazing fish - and money $$ - are here! Off to pick up a package at the PO so hopefully that is another school of fish.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:29 PM
nightmare walking, psychopath talking

My Mood:
themuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 249/100%
YAY! Before the due date even. Go fishies go!
Old 04-14-2012, 10:53 AM
I want to make one of everything!

sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 163/100%
You guys all rock! I can't keep up with this thread. It's sooo long now lol. Obviously an idea whose time had come.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:30 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
cairnlae and Debbapeot's fishies arrived yesterday as well!
Old 04-16-2012, 09:21 AM

My Mood:
goodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forums
What about my fishies? I think I mailed before Karen...and she's a Sutherner.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:28 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Today Malin's arrived and I'm sure your's will be here tomorrow or the next day - still waiting on two others that have been mailed.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:39 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
All fish present and accounted for - let the trading begin! Well tomorrow probably
Old 04-17-2012, 01:25 PM

My Mood:
YAY! I was worried about those fishies!
Old 04-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Give up a growl if you chased your tail today.

My Mood:
Pixeldog should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pixeldog should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pixeldog should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pixeldog should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pixeldog should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pixeldog should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pixeldog should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pixeldog should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pixeldog should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pixeldog should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pixeldog should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 269/100%
And the Lord Julianne cast a discerning eye across the sea of envies and did ponder upon her great task. She slammed a mighty hand down on the sorting table and proclaimed "Ye fishes that have gathered here before me, be of good spirits for soon you shall go out in the world and boost the smiles on the salivating faces of your creators.”

The murmurs from the pool were great before one small minnow raised his paper fin and asked “Does the great sorting include the likes of me oh lord Julianne for I am a homely looking fish?”

Julianne’s heart did open for the little tyke, her hand lifting him up for all the pool's inhabitants to see, “Why do you fret little one, do you not feel as part of the wondrous aquatic community amassed for the great sorting?”

“Kind of “, peeped a wavering voice, “But I am flat, covered in multicoloured polka dots and have a big bulgy eye. There are ribbons glued to my butt and I have walnut shell mounted on my chin. What is there to love of such deformities of nature?”

“Fear not little fish for you are beautiful. From your scales made of beer caps to your day glow green buck teeth, you are cherished amongst the creators of your kind.”

…and there was much rejoicing within the pool.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:20 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
KaleidescopeI's is awesomesauce on fantastatoastKaleidescopeI's is awesomesauce on fantastatoastKaleidescopeI's is awesomesauce on fantastatoastKaleidescopeI's is awesomesauce on fantastatoastKaleidescopeI's is awesomesauce on fantastatoastKaleidescopeI's is awesomesauce on fantastatoastKaleidescopeI's is awesomesauce on fantastatoastKaleidescopeI's is awesomesauce on fantastatoastKaleidescopeI's is awesomesauce on fantastatoastKaleidescopeI's is awesomesauce on fantastatoastKaleidescopeI's is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 85/100%
Ha....great fish tale, PD!

Old 04-17-2012, 04:25 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
What he said

Originally Posted by Pixeldog View Post
And the Lord Julianne cast a discerning eye across the sea of envies and did ponder upon her great task. She slammed a mighty hand down on the sorting table and proclaimed "Ye fishes that have gathered here before me, be of good spirits for soon you shall go out in the world and boost the smiles on the salivating faces of your creators.”

The murmurs from the pool were great before one small minnow raised his paper fin and asked “Does the great sorting include the likes of me oh lord Julianne for I am a homely looking fish?”

Julianne’s heart did open for the little tyke, her hand lifting him up for all the pool's inhabitants to see, “Why do you fret little one, do you not feel as part of the wondrous aquatic community amassed for the great sorting?”

“Kind of “, peeped a wavering voice, “But I am flat, covered in multicoloured polka dots and have a big bulgy eye. There are ribbons glued to my butt and I have walnut shell mounted on my chin. What is there to love of such deformities of nature?”

“Fear not little fish for you are beautiful. From your scales made of beer caps to your day glow green buck teeth, you are cherished amongst the creators of your kind.”

…and there was much rejoicing within the pool.

Tags
a little squeeze of lemon, bad boys of the deep, deadline humping, don't eat your kin, finch and chimps, fish-n-chips anyone?, fishy smell = bath, goin' out on a line, i'm not squidding, likes to watch you sleep, my fish is a gimp, pass the tartare sauce, roly poly fish heads, something fishy here!, viva mr. limpet, walley be darn, where's my tuna on rye?, z too many tags to read