ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-12-2012, 12:52 AM
You can't get any higher than this

My Mood:
SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1242/100%
Cool All types of mail art! All types of themes! Due June 30!

Swap Due Date : June 30, 2012
Number of Cards: 1: 1, 2 : 2, 3 : 3, 4: 4
Number of participants : 23
Medium: Any

What do you fancy? Postcards?, Inchies?, Chunky Pages, Paper Dolls? Altered art? Perhaps you would like a template of your own, and make stuff like the hands of the fish thread…. or any other thing that is traded on this site!

I thought it would be fun to start a swap of mail art of anything you choose, in any medium you like, and of any theme (except for ATCs). IS ALL YOUR CHOICE! I personally have never seen in person an inchie or a chunky page .... is that crazy?

So pick what your heart desires, perhaps you already have stuff made that you would like to share .... if you have mail art preferences, please say so on the thread, and / or send me a PM, and I will accommodate everyone as best as I can.! Please be considerate of how heavy your work is and how much it would cost to mail.

• Shipping: Please, please, please include a LARGE label, and a minimum of what cost you to send your work. Internationals please send cash or funds via PayPal.
• Make sure your work is protected.
• Remember to clearly write your user name and the swap name on the back of all your work, so you can get you rock points, and on the back of your mailing envelope.
• If you need to withdraw just let me know a week prior swap due date.
• An extra artwork for the swap host is greatly appreciated but is not required.

I will give iTrader feedback when I receive your work, and will also update this post showing that your envelope has arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and you rock points for the artists whose cards you receive.

I might not be every day in the computer as I will be doing some traveling the next couple of months, so if I do not reply immediately, please know that I will do so very soon. I will have access to a computer at all times.

Above all have fun!!

Participants:

1 Maineatc - Received
2 Cat's Cradle - - Withdraw
3 Frances - Received
4 rothko - Received
5 Cee-Emm
6 MelanieS - - Withdraw
7 JSilver - Received
8 Sassynebrasky - - Withdraw
9 papersaga - Received
10 Suzie's Arts - Received
11 rogalaca - Received
12 Ibus - Received
13 jensaz- Received
14 pixiecorpse - Received
15 Donnacr - Withdraw
16 smokeysmom - - Withdraw
17 Tiggerfan1973 - Received
18 thepozbabe - Withdraw
19 obviousfront - Received
20 lazyshadows- Received
21 CandeeLynn
22 PinkZombie - Received
23 artkeyologist- Received
24 sheala.draws- Received

Last edited by SunTrade; 06-27-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: List update
Old 04-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Happy in Maine

Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 717/100%
Please sign me up. Thanks
Old 04-12-2012, 07:19 PM

My Mood:
SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Welcome Maineatc!
Old 04-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Shine on!

My Mood:
meredithu is an ATC god(ess)meredithu is an ATC god(ess)meredithu is an ATC god(ess)meredithu is an ATC god(ess)meredithu is an ATC god(ess)meredithu is an ATC god(ess)meredithu is an ATC god(ess)meredithu is an ATC god(ess)meredithu is an ATC god(ess)meredithu is an ATC god(ess)meredithu is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 298/100%
I'm going to lurk around here. See what I can come up with. I'm in love with dolls, but I want to make some more of my chunky hearts....!
Old 04-12-2012, 08:28 PM

My Mood:
Hope to see you back! Is such am open theme, I thought it would be easy for everyone! It can also be a 1:1, so you do not have o over stress yourself.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
I have 1 fish made, and another in progress. Can I sign up?
Old 04-12-2012, 11:46 PM

My Mood:
Of course! WELCOME!
Old 04-13-2012, 06:16 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Frances is a valued memberFrances is a valued memberFrances is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
Hello

Thank you for hosting, I've never seen a chunky book but adore inchies so I would very much like to sign up.

Guess as I've got an 'inchie itch' to be scratched I'll doing some inchies!
Old 04-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Happy 5th birthday AFA

Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2349/100%
I'm gonna give this one some thought and get some other swaps done, then will be back. Great idea for a swap.

www.etsy.com/shop/soulbrushart
Old 04-13-2012, 11:46 AM

My Mood:
Welcome Frances!

Joss you know you can't resists !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:43 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Okay, this may sound like a strange kind of question, but can we send in multiple types of art? Like, say, a fish, a set of 6 inchies, and a chunky? Or do our submissions need to be the same type of art?
Old 04-13-2012, 05:47 PM

My Mood:
Not a strange question! Whatever you feel like sending is fine!
Old 04-13-2012, 06:27 PM
aspiring freak

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1389/100%
What about returns? You can't guarantee like for like since you don't know what you'll be getting (and if I'm reading this swap right, anyway, it's kind of about the variety, right?), but are all things equal? (I guess I'm mainly thinking about the inchies, which are significantly smaller than the rest of the items mentioned... do you want a certain amount of inchies (i.e. 6 or 8 or whatever) to equate to one other item?)
Old 04-13-2012, 06:48 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by miss View Post
What about returns? You can't guarantee like for like since you don't know what you'll be getting (and if I'm reading this swap right, anyway, it's kind of about the variety, right?), but are all things equal? (I guess I'm mainly thinking about the inches, which are significantly smaller than the rest of the items mentioned... do you want a certain amount of inches (i.e. 6 or 8 or whatever) to equate to one other item?)

Wow, that is a good question. I am guessing if I get enough inches you can swap them for the like and your postage should only be like an tc. The only thing is that I would need at least two people making inchies.... So no I guess not all things are equal. But if for example you send a chunky page and it cost so much, I will try to send back a chunky page. It would not be fair to swap an inchie for a chunky for example ....

As I said, I would try to swap for what the person wants in return!
Old 04-13-2012, 06:55 PM
Aaliya has arrived!

My Mood:
Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1154/100%
I think it's accepted that six inchies can be traded for one ATC. The difficulty comes when you don't have enough chunkies to swop. I'm lurking for now
Old 04-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
I'll plan on a set of 8 inchies, then, to be traded together for an ATC or some other art. I'll watch and see if anyone else is planning on doing chunkies before starting that.

I have some ticket blanks (around ATC size just to give an idea) that I will probably art up as well. Then I'll decide what to send out once I get stuff done.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:52 PM
barista geek

My Mood:
rothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 97/100%
i'll make some chunkies; i'd prefer to get most anything but inchies.

R U Coming?... ArtforALL Yearly Conference July 24-27th, 2014
Old 04-14-2012, 03:15 PM

My Mood:
Does that mean I can sign you up Rothko?
Old 04-14-2012, 03:38 PM
barista geek

My Mood:
rothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoastrothko is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 97/100%
Originally Posted by SunTrade View Post
Does that mean I can sign you up Rothko?

yes ma'am!!

R U Coming?... ArtforALL Yearly Conference July 24-27th, 2014
Old 04-14-2012, 10:24 PM

My Mood:
Yeah!!!!

Tags
dolls postcards chunky