ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
wildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 456/100%
Hi Jaceslave

I have come to bail you out of jail. I heard they didn't feed you and the mice were munching your toenails...quick grab this key and scram.

And that person is gone----now I am stuck behind the bars...Oh look a measley piece of
blue chalk is in the corner...Maybe I'll play hopscotch with the mice today.

Someone rescue me...and bring art supplies too. PLEASE :-o

Here is the key for Jaceslave: Sorry for the camera glare.

Last edited by wildholly; 04-19-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:48 PM
s p r e a d j o y !

My Mood:
Skyjules is a grand poobahSkyjules is a grand poobahSkyjules is a grand poobahSkyjules is a grand poobahSkyjules is a grand poobahSkyjules is a grand poobahSkyjules is a grand poobahSkyjules is a grand poobahSkyjules is a grand poobahSkyjules is a grand poobahSkyjules is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 164/100%
Well, you rescued me, I'll repay the favor...
I hope someone can save me...

and here is Hollys mouse and chalk...

Last edited by Skyjules; 04-18-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:40 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Frances is a valued memberFrances is a valued memberFrances is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
WOW - I love this idea.

Skyjules I will rescue and do my stint in clink.

Please could someone rescue me sometime as too big to slink through the bars of this prison and also my fellow inmates cannot stand the sound of me practising my Ukelele as I forgot to bring my tuner ... so not only do they listen to me strumming the same few chords over and over as I learn, but it is woefully out of tune... torture enough to put them off their crafting!
Old 04-14-2012, 12:18 AM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
moonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 648/100%
I will save you Frances or them as it my be.

Ah crap. In the big move Of getting you out and your Ukelele. YOu just had to drop it three time then kick it. . Well your save thats what counts. The Door is shut. The key is gone down the drain.
I'll sit here looking at the blood stains on the ceiling.....................

Ahh blood stains GET ME OUT OF HERE
HELP HELP.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:31 PM
the artist formerly know as TotolyOzSome

My Mood:
artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 410/100%
FYI, Jaceslave... Ur envie was keyless, I'll try to send u a pic of how it arrived
Old 04-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
moonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobah
HELP HELP.
Im still in jail.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:33 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Hi

How can I leave you there all alone, quick slip away while no one is looking and I'll be right behind you.

Ooohhh is that a button I see in the corner .... darn it there goes that pesky door BUT the button is beautiful and will console me in the hours and days to come while I wait for rescue.

I will sit and dream of my button box and plan my button jar - I'm thinking that some of my buttons are too lovely to use or indeed be shut in a tin ... they deserve their own jar just like my inchies have.

I hope someone will come rescue me soon

Last edited by Frances; 04-26-2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Update of Post
Old 04-25-2012, 03:40 PM
creativity is my sanity

enotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 228/100%
I will recue you Frances...run while you can...so here I am locked up again but I have a piece of chalk in my pocket. Guess I'll doodle on the walls till someone comes to my rescue.

Last edited by enotneicna; 04-25-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:33 PM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
wildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forums
Eno----I cannot let you stay in there and eat chalk!!!!
Ta Da! to your rescue...with watercolors....I didn't even blink,
AND out the door she went!

Well, I'm in the clinky now and...she forgot to take the watercolors. I'll just saturate this
old sheet with some pretty, colorful wildflowers to pass the time...... sos!

Here is the key for ENO~~~

Last edited by wildholly; 05-03-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
I'm still here in the cold damp jail cell....sure would love to get outta here sometime
soon. I need to plant veggies in my garden. Help!
Can I bribe you with a nice Delicata Squash or a ghostly white pumpkin in the Fall?
Fresh Blueberries, rhubarb, strawberries? anyone???
Old 04-29-2012, 03:59 PM
is what she is...a Twin-kie Tsarevina!

My Mood:
FlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 373/100%
My soft, lingering footfalls quietly echoed down the hallway. Though I wasn't sure as to where I found myself at that point, my curiosity had gotten the best of me. I could feel a sense of urgency and an odd desire for strawberries not far from where I was, cloaked in the shadows. Possibly the key I had found earlier could hep free the trapped?

"...Hey. I think this might help." My voice was scarcely above a whisper, though did toss the key into the cell. The clamor it made as it hit the floor seemed to alert other dark shadows and heavier footfalls closing in. "Go...While you still can-!" With that, my vision was blocked, and it was a bit later when I came to, on the cool, stone floor of the cell. The one formally trapped was no where to be found. 'Great...' Inspecting carefully of the surroundings, one would be certain that only a specific key could free me. I sighed, leaning up against the cold wall. 'That could've gone better...' I thought darkly. Now, it seemed my turn to wait to be rescued.

Last edited by FlyingPhoenix; 04-29-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:01 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Flying Phoenix best you slip through the shadows and out of this open door, I'll keep them at bay while you make good your escape.

Ooops I slipped or was I pushed by something more than a shaddow? Either way, I find myself once again on the wrong side of the door and arrggghhhhh - It's green and I can hear Shaking Stevens singing ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqQasoWm7Kg
Here's the link for anyone fortunate enough to not know what I'm talking about, but brave enough to go and find out!

Guess I'll sit here and hum to myself while I wait for rescue, hope it won't be too long but hey it may help with the diet!
Old 05-08-2012, 09:06 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Just a small voice in the dark .... still here and feeling that the shadows are becoming more threatening.

I have however just been given a huge bag of old keys and I'm itching to get out and craft with them. Added to which Shaking Stevens is definitely losing his appeal now
Old 05-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
Talking

Dear Ms Frances--do not fret... I will get that key to you....poor dear, you must be ravenous!
Just his morning I cut open a ripe, fresh pineapple....I'll just hollow it out and
somehow manage to wiggle an escape key into it for you....bring it in as a gift....
well, that part went smoothly but she escaped in a flash and left me here in the cell holding
the shells of two pineapple halves.
Someone please bring me some art supplies and/or a key out of here

Key for Frances:

Last edited by wildholly; 05-18-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:19 AM
Just Crazy Enough

My Mood:
artkeyologist is awesomesauce on fantastatoastartkeyologist is awesomesauce on fantastatoastartkeyologist is awesomesauce on fantastatoastartkeyologist is awesomesauce on fantastatoastartkeyologist is awesomesauce on fantastatoastartkeyologist is awesomesauce on fantastatoastartkeyologist is awesomesauce on fantastatoastartkeyologist is awesomesauce on fantastatoastartkeyologist is awesomesauce on fantastatoastartkeyologist is awesomesauce on fantastatoastartkeyologist is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 60/100%
Wildholly, brought you a key smuggles in two coconut shells to go with your pineapple halves and you hulla-ed your way past the guards (good thing they were Don Ho fans!) Now, unfortunately the tiny bubbles have popped and I remain trapped. Where is my hero?
Old 05-15-2012, 02:06 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
patgel has a spectacular aura about him/herpatgel has a spectacular aura about him/herpatgel has a spectacular aura about him/herpatgel has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 55/100%
I want to be a hero!!!
I'll send you that key that brings you back to freedom. I sacrificed myself for justice!!!
Ooops I forgot I'm afraid of darkness....
Please somebody help me out....

Last edited by patgel; 05-29-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:14 PM
the artist formerly know as TotolyOzSome

My Mood:
artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 410/100%
i can save you patgel... ill distract them... you head that way... and i'll :::oh crap:::: im busted.. ....o man, i dont know how long i can take it in here, it feels like the walls are closing in on me... gggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, H E L P
Old 05-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
Ok Artrageous...you've been climbing the walls..I see by the fingernail tracks...
I'll bring some seashells by. Just look inside for a get-away key.....got my flip-flops on so you'll hear me coming.....flip-flop-flip-flop....
And..Out the door she went!
Well, I am back inside the clinky now, and left holding a basket of shells...I'll just put them up to my ears and listen to the ocean for awhile...until I am saved!
Help. Someone?

Here is your key (in shell) Artrageous!

Last edited by wildholly; 05-18-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
I'll get you out. I have the key that will work for your cell.

oppis I tripped, ( I really should stop wearing high heels when doing a jail breaks.)
Oh the copper got the door shut But thank god your out.

so who will help me.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:54 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Originally Posted by moonrose442 View Post
I'll get you out. I have the key that will work for your cell.

oppis I tripped, ( I really should stop wearing high heels when doing a jail breaks.)
Oh the copper got the door shut But thank god your out.

so who will help me.
Hi Moonrose

High heels and jail breaks - seems to me that these are not a good idea, so I've brought a pair of roller skates see if that helps.

In the meantime, best you slip away quick and I'll just distract the guard with a stunning piece of Starlight Express inspired dancing and we'll be away in no time.

As Moonrose slips away there is a loud clash and Frances goes gracefully (in her dreams) down in a messy heap of wheels and dust

So now it dawns on me that skates are not such a good move, especially as the door now seems to be firmly shut, with no way out

I just hope that someone will rescue me soon.

Tags
altered keys