ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 11:06 AM
INKY!

My Mood:
Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 484/100%
Smile May 2012 RAK Attack!

Welcome to the May 2012 RAK Attack!

Victims info sent!

A RAK is a Random Act of Kindness, and a RAK Attack is this group of participants mailing some sort of surprise to a ‘victim’ who is selected by nominations through private messages sent by you. Please try to send the name/user name of the ATCsforALL member and their address (if available) when you sign up. (Please one nominee, per person.)

This is not a popularity contest it is simply our small way of spreading cheer in our little community. This particular RAK is intended for members of ATCsforALL. If you have friends in need of a RAK feel free to open a new thread and let us know, there's always someone to step up and contribute.

One person per month, not the same person in a year. A list is maintained to assure no repeats. If you nominate someone who is ineligible I will send you a private message to send in alternate nominations. The RAK host (me) cannot be RAKed.

Who to nominate and why?

Any member who is going through a rough time and could use a smile, who has been especially helpful or accommodating, the victim does not have to be a participant in the monthly RAK, just any member of ATCsforALL.

What to Send On a RAK Attack

Anything Goes: ATCs, Arty bits, cards, Handwritten written wishes on handmade or pretty stationary, Envies, Handmade stationary for gift, Candy, cookies, Stickers, Books, Artwork, Encouraging words, Poetry, favorite quotes. You decide what to send based on how much time you have and what your budget is, look to the supplies you already have and all it will cost you is a stamp.

How Do I participate?:

1. Post in this thread to sign up

2. PM me one member nomination and their address, if you have this info, it is extremely helpful. This information is always kept secret from the participants so do not ask. (If you don't have anyone to nominate, that's OK.)

3. I will PM you all with the address of the RAK recipient.
Expect to see this info around the 25th-30th of April. You can only receive this information from the host (me) so please do not ask others.

This is a surprise! Please do not tell the RAK recipient-let them find out in the mail.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Remember, the RAK is to bring a smile to somebody and show them we care.

All participants welcomed! Nominations accepted until the 24th of April.

smokeysmom
moonrose442
tekamarie
xstitcher
miss
wildholly
Just Ducky
Norabear
locatray
altermyworld
HiddenTreasure2010
ceejay
Russell
monarch
NYJunkie
rookshideout
shralene54
Christina Breid
Janjo33
mrubyjean
Shawnicaitlin
topacelot
maineatc
JSilver
TF Balding
1 Art Lady
scottydog
Skyjules

Last edited by Carole Cadek; 05-11-2012 at 06:56 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:05 PM
ATC Addict

My Mood:
smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)smokeysmom is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 732/100%
Sign me up, Carole
Old 04-09-2012, 10:53 PM
INKY!

My Mood:
Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Sure smokeysmom, thanks for playing.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
moonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobahmoonrose442 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 649/100%
oK I'll play this time too.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Homemade Artist

My Mood:
tekamarie is a name known to alltekamarie is a name known to alltekamarie is a name known to alltekamarie is a name known to alltekamarie is a name known to alltekamarie is a name known to alltekamarie is a name known to alltekamarie is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 123/100%
Sign me up please!
Please let me know if I owe you something, I try to stay organized but I am human.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:40 PM
INKY!

My Mood:
Thanks for playing moonrose and tekamarie.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!

My Mood:
xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1636/100%
Please sign me up!

Come check out The Continuous Random Round Robin 5
Old 04-13-2012, 01:45 AM
INKY!

My Mood:
Of course xstitcher, thanks for playing.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:32 PM
aspiring freak

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1569/100%
I'll play!
Old 04-13-2012, 11:06 PM
INKY!

My Mood:
Cool miss, thanks for playing.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
wildholly has words of artistic wisdom to share with allwildholly has words of artistic wisdom to share with allwildholly has words of artistic wisdom to share with allwildholly has words of artistic wisdom to share with allwildholly has words of artistic wisdom to share with allwildholly has words of artistic wisdom to share with allwildholly has words of artistic wisdom to share with allwildholly has words of artistic wisdom to share with allwildholly has words of artistic wisdom to share with allwildholly has words of artistic wisdom to share with allwildholly has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 482/100%
Sign me up please :-)
Old 04-13-2012, 11:48 PM
INKY!

My Mood:
Sure wildholly, thanks for playing.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:30 AM
The Duck pond is open

My Mood:
Just Ducky should simply stop getting rep at this point!Just Ducky should simply stop getting rep at this point!Just Ducky should simply stop getting rep at this point!Just Ducky should simply stop getting rep at this point!Just Ducky should simply stop getting rep at this point!Just Ducky should simply stop getting rep at this point!Just Ducky should simply stop getting rep at this point!Just Ducky should simply stop getting rep at this point!Just Ducky should simply stop getting rep at this point!Just Ducky should simply stop getting rep at this point!Just Ducky should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1871/100%
Duck Duck... and me too please...
Old 04-14-2012, 08:24 AM
Heart of a Bear

Norabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 650/100%
I'm in.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:05 AM
INKY!

My Mood:
Thanks for playing Just Ducky and Norabear.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:55 PM
postsecret.com

locatray is an ATC god(ess)locatray is an ATC god(ess)locatray is an ATC god(ess)locatray is an ATC god(ess)locatray is an ATC god(ess)locatray is an ATC god(ess)locatray is an ATC god(ess)locatray is an ATC god(ess)locatray is an ATC god(ess)locatray is an ATC god(ess)locatray is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 981/100%
I would love to play!

Can you create art or jewelry for a charity event? I know you can!
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...75#post1594575
Old 04-16-2012, 01:45 AM
INKY!

My Mood:
Locatray, thanks for playing.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:49 AM
i love french toast

My Mood:
altermyworld has a brilliant futurealtermyworld has a brilliant futurealtermyworld has a brilliant futurealtermyworld has a brilliant futurealtermyworld has a brilliant futurealtermyworld has a brilliant futurealtermyworld has a brilliant futurealtermyworld has a brilliant futurealtermyworld has a brilliant futurealtermyworld has a brilliant futurealtermyworld has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 690/100%
please add me
Old 04-16-2012, 01:07 PM
ATC Superhero

HiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 815/100%
Carole add me to the list please.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:28 PM
You can't get any higher than this

My Mood:
ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 984/100%
Consider me hooked ... I'm in.

ceejaykaspar on Etsy
www.etsy.com/shop/ceejaykaspar
Closed Thread