ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Doctor?
William Hartnell/ Richard Hurndall (First Doctor) 0 0%
Patrick Troughton (Second Doctor) 1 3.45%
Jon Pertwee (Third Doctor) 1 3.45%
Tom Baker (Fourth Doctor) 2 6.90%
Peter Davison (Fifth Doctor) 0 0%
Colin Baker (Sixth Doctor) 0 0%
Sylvester McCoy (Seventh Doctor) 1 3.45%
Paul McGann (Eighth Doctor) 0 0%
Christopher Eccleston (Ninth Doctor) 4 13.79%
David Tennant (Tenth Doctor) 15 51.72%
Matt Smith (Eleventh Doctor) 4 13.79%
Other! 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2012, 03:21 AM
Dreaming of a Gallifrey that was.

My Mood:
Phrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 359/100%
Updated, ArtDuJunque. Please post pics soon.

Jellybaby, anyone?
Old 04-16-2012, 09:08 AM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Actually phrixy i was thinking of both as opposed to either or. If i can manage it i will join another froup with the keychains.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:48 AM

My Mood:
Phrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant future
Okay, Arty You can do whatever you want.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:03 PM
every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson

My Mood:
goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1484/100%
very cool - thanks!

Originally Posted by Phrixy View Post
That sounds really cool, Goatgoddess! I put a lot of links in the first post too, for inspiration.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
Anyone who can make a chocolate David Tennant for me will be my forever hero!
Old 04-16-2012, 07:16 PM
aspiring freak

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1570/100%
I'm thinking of doing some TARDIS mini tote bags, but I need to go fabric shopping...
Old 04-16-2012, 08:16 PM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
Cats cradle its summer, shipping a david tennant chocolate across the US means you'd recieve a lump of living flesh.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
Hehe at least it would be a warm lump of flesh!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Originally Posted by ArtDuJunque View Post
Cats cradle its summer, shipping a david tennant chocolate across the US means you'd recieve a lump of living flesh.
Let's just ship DT, then, and forget the chocolate.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:58 PM
I am so there!

My Mood:
Ooo, how about DT COVERED in melted chocolate!!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Oh, that would be doubly delicious. I'm sure Phrixy and Icekat would drive over from Toronto specially to help me clean him up.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:07 AM

My Mood:
Oh, yes!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:20 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
You know all I'm thinking about is chocolate now!
Old 04-17-2012, 08:27 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
This thread is getting me all hot and bothered!
Old 04-17-2012, 02:21 PM

My Mood:
It has gotten rather steamy in here. Careful, we'll melt the chocolate. Wouldn't want that.

Did you know Tennant was Cassanova?

I haven't watched it yet, but it might be enjoyable. *kitty grin*

Also, has everyone found the delicious Doctor Who fabric at spoonflower?
Old 04-17-2012, 02:38 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
kentuckydakota is the envy of them allkentuckydakota is the envy of them allkentuckydakota is the envy of them allkentuckydakota is the envy of them allkentuckydakota is the envy of them allkentuckydakota is the envy of them allkentuckydakota is the envy of them allkentuckydakota is the envy of them allkentuckydakota is the envy of them allkentuckydakota is the envy of them allkentuckydakota is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 901/100%
Wow! That fabric is amazing (and pricey)! I love the fabric book she did.
He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen. -Revelation 22:20-21
Old 04-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Tennant was also Hamlet. And right now, he's doing a kids' show for BBC and a few movies.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:19 PM
Inchie Obsessed

Bubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 591/100%
Wow Phrixy, those fabrics are so awesome! I need them all!! <3
Old 04-17-2012, 06:25 PM
aspiring freak

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1570/100%
I have long been drooling over the spoonflower Who fabric, as well as their Firefly/ Serenity stuff.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:40 AM
I am so there!

My Mood:
MUST... LEARN... TO... SEW.........

Tags
craft, doctor who, exterminate!!!, number 10, scarf, sonic, tardis