ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Doctor?
William Hartnell/ Richard Hurndall (First Doctor) 0 0%
Patrick Troughton (Second Doctor) 1 3.45%
Jon Pertwee (Third Doctor) 1 3.45%
Tom Baker (Fourth Doctor) 2 6.90%
Peter Davison (Fifth Doctor) 0 0%
Colin Baker (Sixth Doctor) 0 0%
Sylvester McCoy (Seventh Doctor) 1 3.45%
Paul McGann (Eighth Doctor) 0 0%
Christopher Eccleston (Ninth Doctor) 4 13.79%
David Tennant (Tenth Doctor) 15 51.72%
Matt Smith (Eleventh Doctor) 4 13.79%
Other! 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2012, 06:53 AM
Dreaming of a Gallifrey that was.

My Mood:
Phrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 363/100%
There's even a link to a pattern for Tardis socks on the first dress' page.

And if anyone was looking for a schematic: It's Bigger on the Inside

Cool 10th Doctor amigurumi (and pattern!).

Last edited by Phrixy; 04-13-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:24 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
Wow! You are a busy bee! I was looking for a tennant amigurumi but I can't crochet to save my life so I really don't know why I was
I have set my mum a mission to find a jean greenhowe knit book, has tiny xmas people in it thought I could make those as drs, but it does mean waiting for her to find it
Old 04-13-2012, 09:48 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
And phrixy you were right it is a friendship bracelet! Very cool!
Old 04-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Inchie Obsessed

Bubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 615/100%
Uh yeah, you can put me down for making the amigurumi Tennant. I was tossing around a few other ideas, but I am going to make him instead. It's great that everyone in my group likes 10!
Old 04-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Comic Book Hero

zandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 163/100%
I requested a place in post 39, but I don't see my name on the list yet... I'm hoping to make Old High Gallifreyan jewellry....
Old 04-13-2012, 07:51 PM

My Mood:
Phrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant future
Sorry Zandradee! Let me run back in time and add you!

...also...High Gallifreyian Jewelry sounds Brilliant!!

Yay, Bubblecup! I will restrain myself from hoarding all of them. Can you imagine, four tens in one place? *faints*

Last edited by Phrixy; 04-13-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:16 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
Heather, I saw a photo album of DT as 10....all kisses with the Doctor!

Warning: The following album may cause panting, drooling, and hot flashes. View at your own risk (and pleasure ).

My FB Wall - 10ant Album on Left

Last edited by Cat's Cradle; 04-13-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:36 PM

My Mood:
The link just took me to facebook...weird...then I went to your wall and found it. Damn, he gets around!

I just can't wait 'til he gets around to me!

Last edited by Phrixy; 04-13-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:50 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Fixed it to go to my wall.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:56 PM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
bubblecup I love you!!! I can't do fibre arts to save my life but I love to own them :-) Seems like I love to collect the things I can't make myself. therefore I have Crochet goodies like an octopus and a cute little dragon and lots of thrown pottery, I can piece but I can't throw.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Art is my anti-drug.

My Mood:
icekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 479/100%
I'll pop into group 3 as well, same info. And with that I am officially loaded up and ready to travel!
Old 04-13-2012, 11:26 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Can I pop into Group 3 as well to finish it out? Matchboxes there, too (I have plenty), and I'll make sure to make yours different, Heather.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:42 PM

My Mood:
Yay! This swap is going to be so awesome!
Old 04-15-2012, 09:04 AM
every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson

My Mood:
goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1490/100%
still thinking about what I want to do - that amigurumi Tennant so rocks!!!

have way too many ideas now to narrow them down and make up my mind - making up my mind always seems the hardest bit......
Old 04-15-2012, 09:12 AM
every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson

My Mood:
goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1490/100%
OH I know what I want to do now I think anyways - fabric shrine type things -now I need to know from my group - what is your fav doctor who episodes? for quotes and such

and more eye candy - you can hit images only - some fab stuff there
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index...tZw==;start=15
Old 04-15-2012, 10:23 AM
Inchie Obsessed

Bubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 615/100%
OMG goatgoddess, that link is AMAZING. There is such a huge variety of DW crafts, it's crazy!
Old 04-15-2012, 12:18 PM

My Mood:
That sounds really cool, Goatgoddess! I put a lot of links in the first post too, for inspiration.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:10 AM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
Now I want to make adipose keychains :-D
Old 04-16-2012, 02:21 AM

My Mood:
Updated, ArtDuJunque. Please post pics soon.

Jellybaby, anyone?
Old 04-16-2012, 08:08 AM
I am so there!

My Mood:
Actually phrixy i was thinking of both as opposed to either or. If i can manage it i will join another froup with the keychains.

Tags
craft, doctor who, exterminate!!!, number 10, scarf, sonic, tardis