ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 10:32 PM
....life is

My Mood:
cameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 107/100%
I have 2 left. Be sure to send your address in a private message to me.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:15 PM
ATC Novice

Jaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 235/100%
Can't wait to get mine. Think they are going to be nice. Thank you
Old 04-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!

My Mood:
xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1560/100%
Cameo my cards have arrived!

Thank you so much.

This was a really nice thing to do.

Please come check out and join us in The Continuous Random Round Robin 3
Old 04-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
therapeuticart is awesomesauce on fantastatoasttherapeuticart is awesomesauce on fantastatoasttherapeuticart is awesomesauce on fantastatoasttherapeuticart is awesomesauce on fantastatoasttherapeuticart is awesomesauce on fantastatoasttherapeuticart is awesomesauce on fantastatoasttherapeuticart is awesomesauce on fantastatoasttherapeuticart is awesomesauce on fantastatoasttherapeuticart is awesomesauce on fantastatoasttherapeuticart is awesomesauce on fantastatoasttherapeuticart is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 399/100%
Hi Cameo! My cards arrived yesterday, thanks SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 10:44 PM
....life is

My Mood:
cameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to allcameo is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 107/100%
Yay!! So glad you guys like them!! I knew i was doing the right thing
Old 04-19-2012, 05:51 PM
ATC Novice

Jaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 235/100%
Got my cards today. They are really nice.
Thank you so much
Old 04-19-2012, 10:03 PM
No one knows fancy like Nancy!

My Mood:
nancyjb has a brilliant futurenancyjb has a brilliant futurenancyjb has a brilliant futurenancyjb has a brilliant futurenancyjb has a brilliant futurenancyjb has a brilliant futurenancyjb has a brilliant futurenancyjb has a brilliant futurenancyjb has a brilliant futurenancyjb has a brilliant futurenancyjb has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 113/100%
I received my cards today too! What fun! Thanks!
Old 05-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Paper Folder

My Mood:
miloccpep has words of artistic wisdom to share with allmiloccpep has words of artistic wisdom to share with allmiloccpep has words of artistic wisdom to share with allmiloccpep has words of artistic wisdom to share with allmiloccpep has words of artistic wisdom to share with allmiloccpep has words of artistic wisdom to share with allmiloccpep has words of artistic wisdom to share with allmiloccpep has words of artistic wisdom to share with allmiloccpep has words of artistic wisdom to share with allmiloccpep has words of artistic wisdom to share with allmiloccpep has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 727/100%
Thank you Cameo! My cards were in the mail today.

Last edited by miloccpep; 05-01-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Jill of all mediums-master of none - but having fun!

My Mood:
maggiebloom is a grand poobahmaggiebloom is a grand poobahmaggiebloom is a grand poobahmaggiebloom is a grand poobahmaggiebloom is a grand poobahmaggiebloom is a grand poobahmaggiebloom is a grand poobahmaggiebloom is a grand poobahmaggiebloom is a grand poobahmaggiebloom is a grand poobahmaggiebloom is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 711/100%
Am I too late???? Will send my address..... TY!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:26 AM
suckin it up...

poonwugget is a glorious beacon of light!poonwugget is a glorious beacon of light!poonwugget is a glorious beacon of light!poonwugget is a glorious beacon of light!poonwugget is a glorious beacon of light!poonwugget is a glorious beacon of light!poonwugget is a glorious beacon of light!poonwugget is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 105/100%
Is there any left? I'd be happy to get some. Ill pm you
Closed Thread