ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
TF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1072/100%
Adorable! Thanks for letting me know, I'll keep an eye out for them!
Old 04-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Aidee

iTrader Rating: /%
@locatray: Lol, actually I was worried she looked a little like a young Sailor Moon. I love that card too, she's my favorite.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:39 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1135/100%
Bookmarks: An Art Abandonment Project Get a Bookmark, Give a Bookmark!

November Contest - Black & White
Old 04-16-2012, 11:39 AM

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
FOUR!

Old 04-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Aidee

iTrader Rating: /%
Took my ATCs to the post office this morning, because the last swaps I joined, the ATCs came back to me instead of making it to my host. So I got the envelope ready just like I had previously, and asked the lady why it might have been returned. She said it's because I folded a SASE that's the same size as my original envelope and it's slightly bigger than it should be when it's closed. We're talking maybe 1/4" here...

I should say that my post office is notorious for being super picky. They gave me so much crap when I mailed my wedding invites.

Has anybody else had post office problems and how do you send your SASEs?
Old 04-16-2012, 12:37 PM

My Mood:
I'd just go to a different post office.

Ours is NOT picky...they are happy to have the jobs and the work, I guess

Old 04-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
TF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forums
I think my PO would let me send an elephant in a business sized envy if I could make it fit (and with only 1 forever stamp at that!)... Sorry your's is such a pain Aidee. Maybe next time you could pm the host and see if they will let you substitute a large addy label & postage for the SASE. I know I would if i'd known your PO was so picky. . I always just fold my SASEs, but I have received them from other pple who slide them in unfolded (but I can never get my envy to seal right when I try that).

And yep yep Debs, four days til swap time! Weeee!!!

Last edited by TF Balding; 04-16-2012 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
I've found that weighing and buying my stamps from the lady and posting from the mailbox outside the post office works better for me ive had a few disappear from going over the counter with them...

and they are super cuties aidee!!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:53 AM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
THREE!!!
(Booo-yaaaah! I beat y'all.... cause its like almost 2am, lol!)
Old 04-17-2012, 06:33 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
Wooo! I wondered why you'd wrote 4 but I get it now hehe!!!!
Yippee!!!! So very excited!!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 01:00 PM
nutty for squirrels

My Mood:
Mrs.Alderman is a grand poobahMrs.Alderman is a grand poobahMrs.Alderman is a grand poobahMrs.Alderman is a grand poobahMrs.Alderman is a grand poobahMrs.Alderman is a grand poobahMrs.Alderman is a grand poobahMrs.Alderman is a grand poobahMrs.Alderman is a grand poobahMrs.Alderman is a grand poobahMrs.Alderman is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 287/100%
X3 sooooo exciting!!!!!! i think i need a new binder dedicated to sexy ladies from tfs swaps~
Old 04-17-2012, 02:42 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
I had to make a Naughty folder to keep some of them in!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Hehe I have a secret hot guy collection
And t you can send my swaps with the mmh if you like
Old 04-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
Was just thinkin bout that, lol
Old 04-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
I know its the same price postage wise for me to send 3 or 4 cards so if it saves cash
Old 04-17-2012, 05:42 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
I just let the PO weigh any of my international envies that have more than 2 cards in em. A pain for them, but it puts my mind at ease. Last thing i want is for y'all's stuff to get lost in the void over a few cents.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:02 AM
ATC Novice

westonwyse is a valued memberwestonwyse is a valued memberwestonwyse is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 31/100%
Originally Posted by Aidee View Post
Took my ATCs to the post office this morning, because the last swaps I joined, the ATCs came back to me instead of making it to my host. So I got the envelope ready just like I had previously, and asked the lady why it might have been returned. She said it's because I folded a SASE that's the same size as my original envelope and it's slightly bigger than it should be when it's closed. We're talking maybe 1/4" here...

I should say that my post office is notorious for being super picky. They gave me so much crap when I mailed my wedding invites.

Has anybody else had post office problems and how do you send your SASEs?
I've never heard of such problems. And this is coming from a guy who has been known to mail letters to his friends in socks. (The trick is to staple the postage to them...). Seriously, I've read articles of people trying to determine what they could and could not send through the postal system, and other than the posted rules (liquid, flammable, perishable, etc.) there don't seem to be problems, as long as you add enough postage.

That aside, I just use business envelopes (I'm a cheap sonovagun), so I've always folded #10s in thirds and put them into another #10 sideways. If I have #9s lying around, I'll use them, but that never happens anymore.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:13 AM
ATC Novice

westonwyse is a valued memberwestonwyse is a valued memberwestonwyse is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 31/100%
Ooh. I found one of them (though not the one recommending sock-envelopes, sadly): http://improbable.com/airchives/pape...ostal-6-4.html

Also, there is the occasion that made the Post Office rule that buildings could not be shipped through the mail: http://www.stampsofdistinction.com/2...st-office.html
Old 04-18-2012, 01:05 AM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
ROTFLMAO!!! WestonWyse thank you SOOOO much for those links! Now if you folks wil excuse me, i gotta go find some weird stuff to take to my PO! I love it!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:22 AM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
DOS!

Tags
girls, open media, stockings