ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-17-2012, 04:02 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
katelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 802/100%
My cards arrived today as well, so thanks to Boekwrm, mouseit and suzie'sarts. And also thanks to Tracy for hosting.
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." - Tallulah Bankhead
Now hosting: Open Theme Found Poetry, due 15 November
Old 04-17-2012, 04:08 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
katelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them all
Just to say, I can't find a post in the thread by Suzie's Arts, so I can't leave rep points for you...
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." - Tallulah Bankhead
Old 04-17-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm not creative like you...I'm creative like me.

My Mood:
mzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1720/100%
Originally Posted by katelnorth View Post
Just to say, I can't find a post in the thread by Suzie's Arts, so I can't leave rep points for you...
Not everyone posts to the threads. Sometimes you have to look under the member list to find them. Here's her info:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/member.php?u=18485
Old 04-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Art is produced from the heart.

My Mood:
Cleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 49/100%
Got my cards! A wonderful garden from Sophie's Mom; Cynthia Sillitoe and tjs. Thanks so much. And thanks Mz for another great swap! iTrader and You Rock! completed.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:13 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Originally Posted by mzspurslasso View Post
Not everyone posts to the threads. Sometimes you have to look under the member list to find them. Here's her info:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/member.php?u=18485
Yeah, I found that, but couldn't find a way to find anywhere where she'd posted, even in another thread, so how do you leave you rock?
Old 04-19-2012, 05:14 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
OK, duh, I've clicked on the "statistics" tab and found all that info - she's actually signed up in one of my swaps - I knew the name was familiar - thanks for the help, Tracy.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:34 PM

My Mood:
mzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them all
No worries!
Old 04-19-2012, 05:56 PM
Art Addict

hazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 172/100%
Lovely cards from lafaver55 (Pink swirl bloom on brown background), Blessextwox (trio of blue/red/yellow blooms) and SingBlueSilver ((big blue and pink swirly blooms). Love them all and thanks to our hostess.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:01 PM
plays with color and texture

My Mood:
NancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 1164/100%
My flowers came today....or maybe one of the days we didn't pick up mail. Bloomw from Blanche, Kentuckydakota, and lafaver55.....all beautiful.
Thanks Mzspurs...for hosting!
Old 04-21-2012, 03:15 AM
Chocolate Vampire

SingBlueSilver is a valued memberSingBlueSilver is a valued memberSingBlueSilver is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 49/100%
My cards have arrived they are all lovely I ready did enjoy doing this swap
ATCS's from - Nancy_L, Maggibloom and kentuckydakota
Old 04-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Needs to start creating again!

My Mood:
butterflygirl24 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbutterflygirl24 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbutterflygirl24 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbutterflygirl24 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbutterflygirl24 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbutterflygirl24 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbutterflygirl24 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbutterflygirl24 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbutterflygirl24 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbutterflygirl24 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbutterflygirl24 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 609/100%
I received my flowers.

Thanks to Butterfly4, Jaceslave, and idolores fot the great returns.

Another fun swap!
Old 05-13-2012, 12:28 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
blue_eyes is a delightful artist to behold!blue_eyes is a delightful artist to behold!blue_eyes is a delightful artist to behold!blue_eyes is a delightful artist to behold!blue_eyes is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 22/100%
I was going through posts and I don't think I ever let you know that I received my cards.
So I did, and I am off to post itrader and you rocks.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:57 PM

My Mood:
Thank you blue_eyes!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:49 AM
Seeking bits for Gift Baggies for the NZ meet in October.

My Mood:
Mouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 655/100%
It was so lovely to come home to a HUGE amount of envelopes..LOL I think I should go away more often!
Thank you MrzP - as always you are a great hostess!
I also need to thank Katelnorth, Cleopatra and Jeanie for your wonderful torn flowers, love them all! Thank you!