ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1157/100%
Cool Witches & Warlocks with their Animal Familiars-handdrawn/hpaint-due October 31, 2017

Swap Due Date – October 31, 2017
Signup/withdraw date - October 20, 2017
Number of Cards - 3/3
Number of Participants - 30 +
Medium - hand drawn or hand painted only

Witches & Warlocks with their Animal Familiars

For this swap, please create 3 hand drawn or hand painted ATCs depicting Witches and/or Warlocks with their Animal Familiars. Make sure you don't submit 3 identical cards.

In legend, a familiar or familiar spirit is a supernatural being that helps and supports a witch or warlock. Traditionally, a familiar is an animal and often has special powers of its own. A witch's familiar can be his or her closest companion, offering moral support, special knowledge, and/or physical healing. (via)

A familiar can be any animal with which the individual feels an affinity. While these animals are not considered evil spirits, they're far from being just a household pet and are treated as partners in the practice of magic. (via)

You can draw realistically or whimsically.

Rules:
  • Please sign up by posting on this thread. No PMs, please.
  • All cards should be the standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
  • All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves.
  • Cards should be on a sturdy base, like card stock or cardboard or watercolor paper. No floppy cards, please.
  • Original work only. Please do not make copies, submit prints, or create three virtually identical cards.
  • NO WHITE BACKGROUNDS. Make an effort and at least put some color on it.
  • Please do your best work, nothing rushed or messy. Send work that took time and care.
  • If the medium you used smudges easily, make sure you seal it with a fixative, spray varnish or any other sealer.
  • Hand drawn or Hand Painted only please - no embellishments!
  • On the back of the card, please include at least:
    • swap name
    • your user name
    • your real name and
    • date.
Hostess ATCs (on the swap theme) are not required but will be greatly appreciated and cherished.

I appreciate those of you who want to share your materials, but my talents are limited to drawing and painting so what I receive for any other purpose I share with others. I don’t mind passing it on I just want you all to know I do.

Mail:
  • When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
  • I am from Slovenia, Europe so I'm pretty sure I'm international for all of you. I would be very thankful, if you could include 2$ US bills. No coins, please, unless you want to include Euros. In that case please safely conceal 2€. Make sure it doesn't tear the envelope. PayPal is also an option.
    (PS: Your country's stamps are of no use to me. I need to buy my country's (Slovenia) stamps to send mail.)
  • Please make sure you mail your cards on time. It takes from a week to 10 days for mail to get to me. I will only wait 1 week after the due date and no more. Sorry! It takes too long for others that mailed on time to get their returns.
  • On the back of your envelope, please write down the swap name and your user name.
  • I will provide return envelopes but please include a big label with your address on. NEATLY PRINTED (hand or computer)
When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me (the host) and rep points for the artists.

If you sign up and find you cannot make the deadline for whatever reason, please communicate. If you don't withdraw and I don't receive your cards, I will give neutral iTrader.

Playing:
  1. ravenshadow
  2. xela7072
  3. zhouzhou
  4. IamWhatonearth
  5. Miss M
  6. Urocyonfox
  7. lazyshadows
  8. sheala.draws
  9. Geonek
  10. RaeK75
  11. BexMadeMe
  12. CharmingB
  13. mcgillisj
  14. goldfish
  15. zilliah

Last edited by NatashaMay; 09-19-2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old 08-19-2017, 06:27 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
ravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 49/100%
sweet I'll play, please sign me up
Old 08-20-2017, 07:55 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
welcome, ravenshadow.
Old 08-20-2017, 08:04 AM
Serendipity

My Mood:
xela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 75/100%
Me please!
Old 08-20-2017, 08:10 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
welcome, xela7072
Old 08-20-2017, 02:48 PM
Rookie

Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 34/100%
Lurking please
Old 08-21-2017, 07:44 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Hope to see you back, Jaxsmom.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:42 PM
ATC Novice

zhouzhou is a grand poobahzhouzhou is a grand poobahzhouzhou is a grand poobahzhouzhou is a grand poobahzhouzhou is a grand poobahzhouzhou is a grand poobahzhouzhou is a grand poobahzhouzhou is a grand poobahzhouzhou is a grand poobahzhouzhou is a grand poobahzhouzhou is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 235/100%
Oh goodness, I feel the need to join!!!! Sign me up, please!
Old 08-22-2017, 02:32 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
welcome, zhouzhou.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:51 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 44/100%
lurking for now
Old 08-23-2017, 11:25 PM
"I'm not an artist...I just play one on ATCs for all!!

My Mood:
Rina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 268/100%
lurking.
Old 08-24-2017, 02:37 AM
I make stuff with my hands.

IamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 276/100%
Lurking!
Old 08-24-2017, 02:39 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Hope to see you all back and playing.
Old 08-27-2017, 02:32 PM

My Mood:
Rina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
Lurking.
Old 08-29-2017, 04:10 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Lurk away, Rina
Old 08-29-2017, 01:12 PM

My Mood:
Sorry about the double post. Just notice that. I'm losing it. lol
Old 08-30-2017, 02:46 AM
I make stuff with my hands.

IamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 276/100%
Sign me up!
Old 08-30-2017, 05:39 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Signing you up, IamWhatonearth! Welcome!

No worries, Rina.
Old 08-30-2017, 03:05 PM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 634/100%
May I join in?
Old 08-30-2017, 03:09 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Of course, Miss M. Welcome!

Tags
animal, familiar, halloween, warlock, witch