Artist Inspired swap: Georgia on my mind Georgia O’Keefe ~Due March 29

Essy: Your fabulous art cards came. They are so different from each other. Colors, black and white, boldness!! Thanks for the hostess card. It will be hard to pick which one to keep.

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know they arrived. I'm so happy you like them, thank you for your kind compliments! :)

I'm lurking and trying to create worthy cards. So far my results are mixed.
sarat, can I cut and paste my drawings? I am thinking of layering the drawings.

I'm lurking and trying to create worthy cards. So far my results are mixed.
sarat, can I cut and paste my drawings? I am thinking of layering the drawings.

It is fine to cut and paste your hand drawn art. I appreciate how you are sticking with this. There is no judgment here--your own satisfaction with your art is what counts even if it isn't what you would like them to be--your willingness to challenge and stretch yourself is so important in the creative process.:idea::yes:

sarat, thanks for your vote of confidence! I have 2 done, a third in progress (and working) and one I am still debating on. I tried a variety of ways to blend color pencil. In the end, just layering the pencil worked the best. I don't have a blending pencil, but may get one sometime. I have some pencils that are supposed to activate with water but got grainy. I think they are just too old or got out of temperature range.
I will continue to work on them and will share before they go postal. So sign me up...

sarat, thanks for your vote of confidence! I have 2 done, a third in progress (and working) and one I am still debating on. I tried a variety of ways to blend color pencil. In the end, just layering the pencil worked the best. I don't have a blending pencil, but may get one sometime. I have some pencils that are supposed to activate with water but got grainy. I think they are just too old or got out of temperature range.
I will continue to work on them and will share before they go postal. So sign me up...

Yeah!! Signed you up:jiggy:

Redplantlady: Your fantastic art cards arrived. I love them and am so glad you have enjoyed my artist inspired swap. Thank you for the hostess card. Always appreciated.:yes:

Here are my cards. Thank you sarat for the challenge. I will be mailing tomorrow...then it is up to the Post Office...

1_Georgia1.jpg
1_Georgia2.jpg
1_Georgia3.jpg
1_Georgia4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom