ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Live. Love. Make Stuff.

JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1146/100%
I'm going to try to find some time to play! - Specifically, I've been wanting to do some 4x6 paintings/mixed media stuff on corrugated cardboard.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1754/100%
Originally Posted by nightowl_too View Post
Is there anyone besides KP and I that had planned to do HD/HP for this? Just wondering.....
I will be digitally altering some of my original photos and incorporating that into collage but I'd be interested in trading for any and all types of art.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 414/100%
Hi! Just found this thread & checking in.

Just for the record, KESagers, the size you mentioned would be fine with me, and I'll be keeping my eye out for your work!!! :-)
Old 05-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!
OK - great - thanks KPinAK! I hope we can trade!
Old 05-09-2017, 01:59 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 904/100%
I just went look to see what I had to put this size in and I found a photo album that holds 4x6 photos. And I was not using it so it will work perfect. It has plastic sleeves and holds 2 to a page. It says it is Magically expands. I hope it works. I can put smaller in to that are bigger than 3 1/2 x 2 1/2. I always stay away from larger sizes because I never knew what I could put them in. Holds up to 144 too.

Last edited by dsign49; 05-09-2017 at 02:01 PM.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
I have a question. Do we make the 4x6 stronger than card stock?
Old 05-09-2017, 08:14 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 498/100%
Originally Posted by dsign49 View Post
..... Holds up to 144 too.
we are going to need a longer athon - lol
Old 05-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1385/100%
I just went look to see what I had to put this size in and I found a photo album that holds 4x6 photos. And I was not using it so it will work perfect. It has plastic sleeves and holds 2 to a page. It says it is Magically expands. I hope it works. I can put smaller in to that are bigger than 3 1/2 x 2 1/2. I always stay away from larger sizes because I never knew what I could put them in. Holds up to 144 too.
Yay! Now I need to check if I have an unused photo album somewhere because I probably do...

I have a question. Do we make the 4x6 stronger than card stock?
No. I was thinking sketchbook or heavier, but lighter paper might be okay, too. Maybe we should try to remember to indicate what kind of paper we're using?

Originally Posted by nightowl_too View Post
we are going to need a longer athon - lol
Or maybe a series of them?
Old 05-10-2017, 12:22 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
I think a series of them. Don't want to get burned out.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
Here! Here! I second the motion!
Old 05-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
Counting down . . .
Old 05-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Lost in space

My Mood:
Photopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 95/100%
Hmmm.... Interesting. Commenting to bookmark and lurk.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:19 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Lurking is free! (So is playing!)

I think a series sounds like fun, maybe once a month through the summer?

I was going to start tonight since it's the 11th somewhere, but my cat pointed out that I was gone for several hours today and so we are having family time.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Dances with elephants

Ah...JoyFlower made an interesting point to me in private. 4x6" is also postcard-size. So if you feel intimidated by the idea of sketchbook tip-ins, think postcards!
Old 05-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Dances with elephants

Originally Posted by CynthiaSillitoe View Post
Ah...JoyFlower made an interesting point to me in private. 4x6" is also postcard-size. So if you feel intimidated by the idea of sketchbook tip-ins, think postcards!
JoyFlower is very wise.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:45 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
We get to start tomorrow...yah
Old 05-11-2017, 07:36 AM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
I was going to start tonight since it's the 11th somewhere, but my cat pointed out that I was gone for several hours today and so we are having family time.
They never fail to remind us of our priorities!
Old 05-11-2017, 07:37 AM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
Once a month sounds like a great idea!
Old 05-11-2017, 09:22 AM
Live. Love. Make Stuff.

JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Lurking is free! (So is playing!)

I think a series sounds like fun, maybe once a month through the summer?

Love the series idea.

I'm so glad that cat keeps you in line. Family time is very important!
Old 05-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Live. Love. Make Stuff.

Good morning from Yakima WA! I have work and a family visit today, but creating IS going to happen too.

Looking forward to seeing the beautiful artworks everyone makes!