ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1795/100%
Hi JoyFlower! I'm waving at you from the other side of the country!

I have to knock out some chores then I can get to it.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1389/100%
Ok, I have gotten permission from the cat to work on this, but not yet. But it occurred to me--I should have done this sooner--that it might help to see some examples. So here are a few from my gallery.

I made this first one, playing off the idea of a really big altered playing card:

With all of these, including the one above, you can see images too big for atcs.

This is found poetry:

I found these cat and dog images on napkins (again, too big for atcs) and I had some fun cutting up text from large-print romance novels.

There are more in my gallery and I'll be off to the studio in a few minutes.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 952/100%
You really got us off to a great start....Make me want to start looking for the over sized pictures.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Live. Love. Make Stuff.

JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1146/100%
Great examples! Lunch time here... I want to leave work and go play! I do have some cardboard here that's cut to size. Maybe I'll sketch a couple pieces to paint later.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:08 PM
Live. Love. Make Stuff.

JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Originally Posted by KESagers View Post
Hi JoyFlower! I'm waving at you from the other side of the country!

I have to knock out some chores then I can get to it.
Ugh. Responsibilities! can't wait to see your pretty creations!
Old 05-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Responsibilities are a pain. My childhood BFF and I tease each other about how much we wanted to be adults. It was one of our worse ideas.

I didn't mention this, but my muse and I haven't been speaking. Luckily she turned up.

Come play. That's all this is. Don't make it harder than that.

Old 05-11-2017, 03:34 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Oh nice Cynthia!

I am a die-cutting fiend right now. Getting pieces ready to assemble.

Hope you are having a good lunch Joy!
Old 05-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Dances with elephants

Cut those dies!
Old 05-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
I have some to scan and will do it in awhile. CynthiaSilllitoe those cards a very good. I don;t think I can do that good.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:27 PM
Dances with elephants

I'm sure yours are great! Come on in, the water's fine.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Nevertheless, she persisted.

My Mood:
HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 1412/100%
Hey Cynthia! Great tip ins!

I have some I started in SeARTle in 2016-ish? If I can find them I'll try to finish them up for trade.

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."
My Blog... Art Etsy... Facebook... My Flickr... Vintage Etsy...
Old 05-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
I finished 3

Last edited by dsign49; 07-07-2017 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:06 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 516/100%
Hello everyone. I'm here, finally ready to do some art. Don't have a plan yet. Guess I'll just see what happens
Old 05-11-2017, 11:07 PM
Dances with elephants

Dsign, see, those, are terrific! HHC, it would be great if you could play! Nightowl, that's always my approach.....
Old 05-11-2017, 11:37 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 516/100%
Well, here is what happened...

Old 05-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
I like it Nightowl_too!

Cool collages dsign49!

I have four completed (a similar series) but I think I should let the gel ink dry overnight and I'll scan them tomorrow.

Time to go to bed - have good eve everyone!
Old 05-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Content to Create!

My Mood:
theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1253/100%
ive been dying to do some good old fashioned sketching but ive been too terrified to actually start. maybe, since i cant really do a lot of painting and gluing right now due to my sewing project, i should bite the bullet and get sketching. ill let you know if i end up with anything worth showing, let alone trading!
Old 05-12-2017, 12:31 AM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
Wow, Nightowl--that was just spontaneous? Beautiful!

I've only seen/traded hd/hp tipins so far, so it's fun to see the collage tipins. I really like how you can use bigger components in the collages at this size.

KE, we need to see some digital!!! I'm hoping for some of your flower Closeups :-)
Old 05-12-2017, 01:35 AM
Live. Love. Make Stuff.

Oh goodness! CYNTHIA - I'm loving the black and white! DESIGN49...coffee? oh yes! And NIGHTOWL - what a gorgeous bird! What a great creative start for this a-thon.

After a regular work day, then taking grandgirl to visit her great grandparents, I managed to paint ONE 4x6. Mixed media with a corrugated cardboard base, oil pastels, washi tape, acrylic paints, pencil and ballpoint pen. - I've mostly been doing watercolor lately so it was really fun to have the acrylics out to play!

Old 05-12-2017, 04:17 AM
Content to Create!

My Mood:
theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1253/100%
she is fabulous, Cheryl!

cant even come up with a decent idea for something to sketch. im going back to my sewing.

Last edited by theweavershand; 05-12-2017 at 04:23 AM.
Closed Thread