Why is this card still in my gallery swap - Due July 22nd

My cards arrived today. Thanks to Lafaver55, Lullabyejewel, AtlantaShoegirl, SunTrade, LadyDoor and RachelMarie. And of course a big thank you to Dena for hosting this swap. Now off to leave reps and Itrader.

My cards arrived today. Thanks to Lafaver55, Lullabyejewel, AtlantaShoegirl, SunTrade, LadyDoor and RachelMarie. And of course a big thank you to Dena for hosting this swap. Now off to leave reps and Itrader.

Lol, "lullabyejewel" is my email addy... i just use my real name as my AFA user name. :)

Oh for a minute I thought I gave TF Balding back one of her own cards but whew I see you were responding to Wil Opio Oguta. I know sometimes it is confusing when players have both their email name and real name since if you haven't traded with the person before it is easy to assume that they go by the more whimsical name on the site. Thanks TF for helping Wil find you though - I'm sure she would be pulling her hair out looking for lullabyejewel.

Last edited:
Wonderful cards arrived today! And I don't know why they weren't traded earlier but I'm sure glad they weren't!!! I love every one of them. Thanks ICraft, Cynthiasillytoes, Elena, Kate, Butterflygirl24 and Izzyfunky!! Off to leave rocks and iTrader!

My cards arrived while I´ve been to London. A big thank you to freedom119, gigglefairy, Elena, izzyfunky, Rachelmarie and maggiebloom - and of course to our fabulous hostess!

Thanks for hosting ICraft and thanks for gift.
I received Wonderful cards.
Soto, Mountains and Clouds, ICraft....
Thanks you. I'm happy.

Yay - glad you had fun svetamk! You were a great player! Glad the plastic sleeves will come in handy for you - I know it is hard when you can't find them where you live.

My cards have arrived - they were here waiting for me when I got back from a week away, but I haven't had a chance to do iTrader and reps yet. Soon! Thanks to LadyDoor, Maria Kenner, Elena, Evalila, WilOpioOguta and Gigglefairy for cards, and thanks to Dena for hosting.

i received my 3 cards! thanks to: lafaver55, minnkel, Evalila.
and a spaecial thanks to Dena for host this swap.

Back
Top Bottom