ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-28-2017, 06:13 AM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 511/100%
Originally Posted by mynameisJenn View Post
Always interested in random/interesting papers...

Marti, What were you looking for in return?
Have all sorts.......looking for postcards (new or used) of places/buildings/beaches.....Sorry for the delay, just swamped with requests. Have raw paper/ textured papers/ parchment/ scrapbook/ wallpaper/ foils/ tissues (patterned and plain)/ wide paper ribbon/ origami/palm paper (natural coconut palm very thin bark)/gold or silver leaf/holographic paper/ corrugated paper/ card stock/ATC blanks in loads of patterns-colors-textures/index cards-plain-lined-colored/cellophane/wrapping paper/green waxed paper/copies of 1920's catalog pages/ water damaged Bible pages/ foreign language brochures and dictionary pages/ more.....
Old 05-28-2017, 11:32 AM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1722/100%
I would be interested in
Fancy ladies/ Fairies/ whales and more playing cards JUST A FEW not a whole deck

Transparency film I think?
Pages from a Bible found floating off Maui. No disrespect meant. I couldn't just leave the book and rescued it. Thank for saving it, I might find it useful in art.

Very old ad and catalog images. Interesting

Sparkly mesh in many colors This too!

I have both new and used postcards, and TONS of cancelled postage stamps. some boring some confusing, and some are keepers.

I also have a mish mash of stuff that I really should photo graph.

I have some notecard fronts photographed and listed on my flickr page.
Old 05-29-2017, 12:44 PM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!
Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
I would be interested in
Fancy ladies/ Fairies/ whales and more playing cards JUST A FEW not a whole deck Don't have full decks left anyway! I'll send a good selection.

Transparency film I think? I'll send a piece and see what you think.
Pages from a Bible found floating off Maui. No disrespect meant. I couldn't just leave the book and rescued it. Thank for saving it, I might find it useful in art. No Psalms or Proverbs left. Preference???

Very old ad and catalog images. Interesting.Coming your way.

Sparkly mesh in many colors This too! Got ya!

I have both new and used postcards, and TONS of cancelled postage stamps. some boring some confusing, and some are keepers. Post cards are fantastic and any foreign (not Canadian, though) stamps. Send what you think is fair!

I also have a mish mash of stuff that I really should photo graph.

I have some notecard fronts photographed and listed on my flickr page.

Should be out within a week......
Old 05-29-2017, 01:02 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Originally Posted by akamarti View Post

Should be out within a week......

For the Bible do you have any of the Begats? you know Bethosohma begat Egod, and Egod began joshalmsa. Either than that no other preferences, Maybe Revelations

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 05-29-2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:23 PM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
CastleQueen:

I have pulled out Genesis 4:16+, Genesis 5, Genesis 9:18+, Genesis 10, Genesis 11:10+, Genesis 46:18 +, Matthew 1, 1st Chronicles 1-10, 2nd Chronicles 11:18+ That's all I remember!
Old 05-30-2017, 12:56 AM

My Mood:
Thanks so much, I think I will have fun with those.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:38 AM
You can get anything you want at Alice's Resturant

Art101 is beyond words!Art101 is beyond words!Art101 is beyond words!Art101 is beyond words!Art101 is beyond words!Art101 is beyond words!Art101 is beyond words!Art101 is beyond words!Art101 is beyond words!Art101 is beyond words!Art101 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 447/100%
Hi Marti! I don't need anything, I just wanted to stop by this thread and say Aloha to you!
Old 05-30-2017, 12:38 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 57/100%
Your things arrived today! Thank you!

I am still interested in these if you have them left over:
postcards, stamps, and the fairy themed playing cards
Animal Paper Dolls Swap | 🐼 Buddy Card Trading 🐼 | 🐼 Buddy Cards-a-thon 🐼 August 17-24 | DeviantART | Instagram | Chunky Page Wishlist *Getting medical treatment - my memory might hiccup so please poke me.
Old 05-31-2017, 11:51 PM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
Art 101....Aloha back! We'll be on Maui in September, health willing. Maybe I can fly to your island and meet you?????

Last edited by akamarti; 05-31-2017 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Tag Art 101
Old 05-31-2017, 11:54 PM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
ART101

Originally Posted by Art101 View Post
Hi Marti! I don't need anything, I just wanted to stop by this thread and say Aloha to you!
Wanted to make sure you got this.....
Old 05-31-2017, 11:59 PM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
I'm going to be taking a break.......be back the end of June

and will try to fill extra requests then...I was trading FOR postcards and foreign stamps....not offering for trade. I do have some WA State duplicates. I'll have to check on the fairy cards..........there was quite a run on them.

Originally Posted by ParadoxSketchbook View Post
Your things arrived today! Thank you!

I am still interested in these if you have them left over:
postcards, stamps, and the fairy themed playing cards
Old 06-01-2017, 12:15 AM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
Exclamation I have to take a break until the end of June.

[quote=akamarti;1902500]and will try to fill extra requests then..I apologize for the delay!

All current requests are in the process of being filled and mailed....18 going out this Friday......not all to this board! But, I'm exhausted finding things during this clean-out and tracking down all the trade items....got two grandkids graduating, 3 birthdays parties and yard sale the end of this month.....with tons to sort. I didn't realize how popular this would be....or time/energy consuming!

See you July 1......please pm me then? I need to inventory what's left, too!

IF YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR PACKAGE, LET ME KNOW! WHEN YOU DO, PLEASE GIVE i-Trader??? I'm being optimistic about the PO.... I'll edit this to say who was mailed...please let me know if I missed anyone?

Castle Queen, Penny Doodles, GaiaLuv, My nameisJenn, Balloon Lady..........sent this a.m......more to go tomorrow.....

Last edited by akamarti; 06-02-2017 at 04:30 PM. Reason: typos
Old 08-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Rookie

alrice46 is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
I am just starting out and don't have anything to trade. I am hoping on the 'pay it forward' rules. I could make you an ATC.... I don't have any washi tape and anything vintage to work with, stickers and papers to paint on.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:15 AM
Newb

My Mood:
mruki is a friendly and kind soulmruki is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 4/100%
Hi akamarti, are you still looking to get rid of your homemade paper? I can certainly send over some double fudge brownies lol but I also saw you liked roses. I have a bag of fake White Rose petals and I can also send you some unused post cards.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:05 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 57/100%
Originally Posted by akamarti View Post
and will try to fill extra requests then...I was trading FOR postcards and foreign stamps....not offering for trade. I do have some WA State duplicates. I'll have to check on the fairy cards..........there was quite a run on them.
Any fairy cards left?
Animal Paper Dolls Swap | 🐼 Buddy Card Trading 🐼 | 🐼 Buddy Cards-a-thon 🐼 August 17-24 | DeviantART | Instagram | Chunky Page Wishlist *Getting medical treatment - my memory might hiccup so please poke me.

Tags
art 101, mynameisjenn