ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 01-18-2016, 12:18 PM
Redheads not warheads

My Mood:
Juanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 480/100%
CHUNKY "SEE IT FIRST" PIF

CHUNKY “SEE IT FIRST” PIF:

What’ a chunky? It’s a 4” x 4” work of art by you, either hand-painted or collaged using any mediums you choose. For this thread we discourage dangles, ribbons, etc. as they add substantially to the mailing cost, which is an additional 21 cents if the envelope is thicker than ¼ inch.
This PIF works the same as the ‘Watercolor Enthusiasts Best Efforts” PIF. Check it out to see how it works. Meantime, here are the full rules. PLEASE read them first before claiming and posting your chunky.

To Play:
1. Accept the offer of a chunky from the player before you, and post a picture of the chunky you are offering in the same post in which you claimed the chunky you wanted. To make this easier, it is recommended that you make and add a few chunkies for this purpose to your gallery, perhaps marking them as pending or not available. Note: you are making a commitment to watch the thread and if your offering isn't chosen in a week, post another one.
2. PM the person whose chunky you have claimed, giving them your address, so they can get the chunky to you.
3. The next player will indicate that they will take your chunky and in turn will offer one for the next player.
4. The process will continue by playing it forward with hand-painted and collaged chunkies.
5. If your offer stays on the PIF for 7 days with no one claiming it, you will be required to offer a different card or cards. You are making a commitment to watch the thread and, if your chunky isn't chosen by the seventh day after your post, to post another card ON OR BEFORE the seventh day. You must continue to post new chunky (at least one new card each 7 days, if not sooner) until one of your chunkies is finally claimed. Note: if you fail to do so within 7 days, your iTrader may be affected.
6. It is HIGHLY recommended that you subscribe to the group so you don't miss out on great chunkies.
7. IMPORTANT: If you must offer a second chunky, do so in a NEW POST.

Guidelines:
--- All chunkies must be mailed within two weeks of acceptance. If for some reason there is a delay, communication through pm is a must!
--- Itraders will be given between traders, please keep this in mind.
--- This is a international PIF, so be prepared to mail internationally. Protect chunkies by mailing in a plastic sleeve and a greeting card, cardstock, or cardboard.
--- Please send PM for address - don't post in the thread.
--- Note: this is not a chat thread. Feel free to give details about the card you post, but responding to others should be via PM, visitor message, rep, etc.
--- You may not claim two cards in a row UNLESS three days have passed since you last played (either claimed a card or had one of your cards claimed).

Card Details:
---Any art medium is acceptable on a sturdy 4” x 4” base. Please do your best work and post it to the thread. You may offer chunkies already in your gallery if you wish. Cover the back with a decorative paper - some people save their chunkies in books. Put your user name and real name on the back.
---You are encouraged to post large enough for viewers to see details, but please do not post so large that the entire chunky does not fit on the screen without side-to-side scrolling.
If you have any questions about this thread, contact me (Juanita Rojas) by PM. Please remember to do your best work, that will have a better chance of being snatched up! HAVE FUN!
Old 01-19-2016, 11:10 AM
Redheads not warheads

My Mood:
Juanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobahJuanita Rojas is a grand poobah
Here's the first offering. Who wants it?
Old 02-10-2016, 01:22 PM
A Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 783/100%
What a great idea and love your chunky!
Old 02-17-2016, 05:01 PM
Redheads not warheads

My Mood:
NEW CHUNKIES WELCOME!
Old 02-17-2016, 06:02 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 589/100%
This is a great idea. I will definitely participate when I get a chance to make something to offer up!
Old 02-17-2016, 11:27 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 720/100%
fallen in love with chunkies! Now I need to make a few to post here...
Old 02-18-2016, 10:47 AM
Redheads not warheads

My Mood:
Great! This will be fun.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:58 AM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Old 02-26-2016, 04:15 PM
Redheads not warheads

My Mood:
Rosa's Flowers in her Hair chunky is up!
Old 05-12-2016, 08:18 AM
with wings

My Mood:
acalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 654/100%
Is this still active?
Old 05-12-2016, 08:58 AM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Yes acalla ~ if you have a chunky to post, just post it & PM me with your address and I'll send along "flowers in her hair!"
Old 05-16-2016, 07:09 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
LucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
Lurking as just getting into chunkies
Old 06-05-2016, 08:10 PM
Rookie

Gresha is a friendly and kind soulGresha is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
I would love to take part in this, I will make a chunky and see what you think.
Old 06-12-2016, 09:30 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
New chunky ~ Cat's meow & puppy love...

2 new for choice

Cat is crayola crayon and other page is collage...

Last edited by Rosa; 09-13-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:42 PM
Diligent Artist

Smidgen is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSmidgen is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSmidgen is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSmidgen is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSmidgen is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSmidgen is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSmidgen is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSmidgen is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSmidgen is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSmidgen is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSmidgen is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 100/100%
I am liking this too! This will be my next project!
Old 09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 840/100%
Rosa, I'll take your Crayola cat and offer "deserted beach".

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall..._beach_001.jpg

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 09-04-2016, 08:56 AM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Crayola cat is ready to mail
Old 09-12-2016, 10:01 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 840/100%
Who would like to claim "Steady gaze"? (Any cat lovers out there?

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...y_gaze_001.jpg

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 09-13-2016, 11:44 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
LucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
Originally Posted by mcgillisj View Post
Who would like to claim "Steady gaze"? (Any cat lovers out there?

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...y_gaze_001.jpg

Ooo I'd love "Steady Gaze" please!!

Who would like either

Red, White and Black

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=476040

or

Pink Bling

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=476041
Old 09-17-2016, 11:00 AM
Redheads not warheads

My Mood:
That Pink Bling looks good to me, I'll take it!
Who'd like this from me: There are tea tags, stamps, stickers,images, etc....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4x4 tea lores.jpg (29.3 KB, 39 views)