ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 06-17-2017, 05:32 PM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 188/100%
Will trade for ball chain, small puzzle & wooden pieces

To update: All I'm looking for now are small wooden pieces, relatively flat, such as discs or tile shaped pieces. if you have a few to trade please PM me.

Hi! I'm looking to trade for ball chain. You know, that very small metal chain made of tiny bead balls with tiny wire in between each ball. Usually used to keep the bank's pens from being stolen.
I love some chain with the smallest balls the best.
I could use a few feet of it, but small pieces are good too, and even with the joining piece would be great.

I'm also looking for interesting, small puzzle pieces, like from a 500 piece or more puzzle, as well as any light-weight small, interesting shaped wooden pieces you may have.

To trade I have sheets of scrapbook paper, text pages (choose a language), loads of old postage stamps. Or I can make you a grab bag, or make you an ATC. The more chain you have the more I'll trade.
If you're interested please PM me.

Last edited by BluSkyHare; 06-22-2017 at 12:30 PM. Reason: updating
Old 06-18-2017, 01:11 AM
Star Fleet Academy Drop-out

My Mood:
Ancient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 257/100%
Sent you a PM about ball chain.

Tags
ball chain, puzzle pieces, wooden pieces