ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 06-17-2017, 10:11 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 644/100%
juLY bizarRe Holidays Swap~Due July 20

Swap Due Date – July 20, 2017
Number of Cards - 3:3
Numbered of participants: 20
Medium: Open.

Continuing the tradition of Bizarre Holidays! Choose up to 3 holidays to create your ATCs. They can be the same holiday or 3 different ones. Please no politics, or drug related cards. All mediums are welcome. All cards should be made from holidays from this site: http://www.gone-ta-pott.com/facts-ab...h-of-july.html

You can now plan ahead - all future bizarre holiday swaps will be due on the 20th of the month that you are making. Make it pretty, be creative, and finish the background …. please keep embellishments to a minimum (remember the postage!)

Things to remember …
• Shipping: Please send a SASE envelope (business size please), or just a label with your address (no tiny ones please) with a minimum of .47 cents or a forever stamp for US residents. I will mail the cards the amount of postage you send. Internationals please send $1. If you are international, and cannot send a dollar PM me and we'll work something out!
• Make sure your cards are the standard 3.5 x 2.5 size and properly secured in individual sleeves.
• Please remember to clearly write your username and the swap name on the back of all your cards, so you can get you rock points, and on the back of your mailing envelope.

I will give trader feedback and will also update the thread telling you your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and you rock points for the artists whose cards you receive.

Remember to have fun!

Artists:
1. londonont1 ~received
2. Marie ~ received
3. Suzi
4. josiesuelupin
5. crazydaisylou ~ received
6. libbygage
7. Allegrea

Last edited by Rosa; Yesterday at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:07 PM
thanks for all the great swap returns.

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 540/100%
Signing into thread
Old 06-18-2017, 01:49 AM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
I'll play
Old 06-18-2017, 09:45 PM
Eager Newb

josiesuelupin is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 16/100%
Sign me up!
Old 06-19-2017, 01:13 AM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Sure thing Josie!
Old 06-19-2017, 05:29 PM
Just plain CraZy...

My Mood:
crazydaisylou is a friendly and kind soulcrazydaisylou is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 11/100%
Sign me up, please.
Old 06-19-2017, 05:51 PM
Let My Inspiration Flow..In Token Rhyme Suggesting Rhythm

libbygage is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 0/0%
Fun! Sign Me UP!

Old 06-19-2017, 07:32 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Welcome to you both
Old 06-20-2017, 12:47 PM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 1349/100%
Please sign me up!
Old 06-22-2017, 01:46 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Sure!
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
I am getting my cards ready. I will get them in the mail either today or tomorrow.
Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
crazydaizylou your cards have arrived!
oh, and thanks so much for the host ~ love those flags!!
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM
Just plain CraZy...

My Mood:
crazydaisylou is a friendly and kind soulcrazydaisylou is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 11/100%
Oh good! It's good to know you got them.