ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-23-2017, 10:49 AM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1470/100%
Was working on cards for swaps over the last 2 weeks, so I'm now going to catch up on my buddy cards. BluSkyHare started this travel set, and I've taken them to Rio.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rio.jpg (40.2 KB, 10 views)
Old 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1800/100%
very cool
Old 09-24-2017, 09:36 PM
Apprentice

Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 137/100%
Anybody have any sets left?
Old 09-24-2017, 11:55 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 54/100%
I only have a Halloween set available right now, I might making a starter or two this weekend.
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Apprentice

Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!Collagaint Ashley is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 137/100%
I'd b happy to work on a Halloween set! Any preferences for its completion?
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1771/100%
Originally Posted by Collagaint Ashley View Post
Anybody have any sets left?
I might have 2 sets of APC cats, but you might be sick of those.
Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!
My October moon is still an available, pm your address if you want it.
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 210/100%
My "Love" set are still available

Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
LOL I ended up doing a couple in love for the lucky set, but I chose it because I love red and purple together.

Tags
atcs, buddy cards, collaboration, collaborative, sets