ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-28-2017, 11:28 AM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 728/100%
Art cards are all sorted and I am ready to go to the Post Office today. What amazing, creative and varied art. It is always amazing to spread out all the cards and see what players have done.
I hope you enjoy ed this swap and your returns.
Reminder to give itrader to me and "You rock" comments for players when you get your cards.
Old 03-30-2017, 07:43 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 318/100%
Fabulous swap - I loved pulling out all of my Klee books.

Fabulous host - many thanks.

Fabulous returns from spineofafish, Bluesky, and Ornamentations

The cards are great! Off to leave YouRock and I-Trader
Old 03-30-2017, 09:03 PM
{-- human=Lois, cat=Katie

My Mood:
Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 52/92%
I just realized that I forgot to post the larger Klee-inspired work that I made when I did those ATCs. Here it is. Black background (9x12") with blocks of color in oil pastels and then lines scraped out to show the black through.
It looks different all 4 ways -- something I like a lot about abstracts -- but this is the way it was when I made it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Klee-like~Block-line-abstract1.jpg (76.7 KB, 13 views)
Old 03-30-2017, 09:23 PM
{-- human=Lois, cat=Katie

My Mood:
Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 52/92%
Ya-hoo!!!
Jim just walked in with the mail and I got WONDERFUL cards from this swap.

Thanks to ...
DtbOriginals for a marvelous blocky tissue-paper abstract,
Ornamentations for a cat and mouse gold-fishey cards,
RockP for a wildly-colored abstract with inked structures that I'm still trying to figure out.

And thanks to our wonderful host Sarat!

I hope you do more of these. Maybe Jackson Pollock?
(I wouldn't even mind another Klee -- now that we've had a taste...)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Klee~trades(78K).jpg (73.8 KB, 13 views)
Old 03-30-2017, 10:35 PM
Newb

RickP is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 3/100%
Thanks so much, glad you are having fun trying to figure the ink out I agree completely on the Pollock!
Old 03-31-2017, 01:13 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)
So glad returns are arriving and are being appreciated and loved by players. Always makes me happy. Hmmm...Pollock...maybe so. Stay tuned
Old 04-01-2017, 04:48 PM
Making joyful marks

Bunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 71/100%
Got my returns today--Thank you Mightytraveler, Lois, & Zongela. Big thank you to our lovely hostess Sarat. Off to leave Itrader & you rocks...Pollock you say?!..Yes please!!
Old 04-02-2017, 09:24 PM
Color your art out!

My Mood:
GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 556/100%
My returns have arrived! Wonderful Klee cards from electricdesigner, Bluesky, and an unsigned card from Mesa AZ - maybe dbtoriginals? Thanks for hosting, sarat!
Old 04-04-2017, 06:19 AM
“Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso

My Mood:
redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 268/100%
What a great swap; topic and hosting excellent and lovely cards from BlueSkyHare, Spineofafish and Pat, thankyou.
and facebook - https://www.facebook.com/shirley.bell.7528
Old 04-04-2017, 06:46 AM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 34/100%
My Klee cards arrived in the post today - yay!!

Thank you Hem18, RedPlantLady and GwennieJo - they are all fabulous cards.

Special thanks to you Sarat for hosting such a great swap
Old 04-04-2017, 07:01 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
dithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 77/100%
My cards arrived safely! Huge thanks to pat, locatray and spineofafish for their art and to sarat for hosting.

Last edited by dithespy; 04-04-2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:52 AM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
More delighted players. I am doing my happy dance.

Just wanted everyone to know one of my atc buddies is hosting a swap. Her first one.
You might want to check it out---similar to this last one :

Animal Imagery Inspired by Painter Franz Marc: Due May 23, 2017
Old 04-04-2017, 10:09 PM
Newb

RickP is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 3/100%
A gift in the mail!

Thanks to Ornamentations for the atmospheric piece, to londonont1 for Fish with great ink work (I couldn't get that look) and to IamRachel for the bold painting, Study of Woman (do you work in stained glass?).
It was a great swap and I am thrilled that my first one was so much fun!
Old 04-05-2017, 04:18 PM
thanks for all the great swap returns.

londonont1 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artlondonont1 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artlondonont1 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artlondonont1 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artlondonont1 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artlondonont1 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artlondonont1 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artlondonont1 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artlondonont1 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artlondonont1 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artlondonont1 eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 519/100%
thanks also to patricia bowen who did not sign into the thread. I will send her an e-mail.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Artbelle

My Mood:
Ornamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 35/100%
You are more than welcome. Was a really great swap!