ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-28-2017, 07:28 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 482/100%
I understand catladybj. Thanks for letting me know. Hope to see you again soon.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:15 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!RaineyDay is beyond words!
Ornementations, your gorgeous painted ATCs have arrived. You did a great job with this theme. Thank you for your generosity as well.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:27 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Tomorrow is the due date for this swap. If you think I should have received your cards and I have not let you know either in this thread or by changing the color of your name on the first page, please let me know! I look forward to swapping out the wonderful art you guys have done.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:45 PM
I have Circus Elbows and Barbie Doll Knees

My Mood:
Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 202/100%
I'm still pouting that I got sick and didn't have time to finish my cards.

I'm still sick, but when I do finish my cards I'll have them in my gallery if anyone wants to trade.

So many beautiful cards in this one!!
Old 04-30-2017, 10:40 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
We miss you as well, theresagram!

Today is the deadline for the swap. I have one set of cards on their way to me that will probably arrive tomorrow. I will let you know when I send out returns. Thanks to all for playing and creating with me.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:22 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
I am waiting until the mail arrives today for one set of cards that were mailed last week from the other side of the country. I will start swapping out tomorrow and update you when cards are mailed.

Thanks to one and all for playing. This has been a fun swap to host!
Old 05-03-2017, 11:36 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
All expected cards are now here! Let the fun begin!
Old 05-04-2017, 11:48 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
I want to let everyone know that the Gypsy wagons pulled out of town this morning and you should start receiving your art in a few days. I enjoyed seeing all of the wonderful art and I can't wait to hear from you guys when your cards arrive.

Please remember to leave You Rock points for the artists whose work you receive and I-trader for me, the hostess.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:30 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 118/100%
I can't wait.
Old 05-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Artbelle

My Mood:
Ornamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 35/100%
Received my wonderful swaps today!
Gypsy Woman from C icicle ates
All Who Wander from Katroush, and
Face Your Fortune from I say Hoda
Beautiful cards, thanks all.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:50 PM
"Glitter is an art form"

My Mood:
Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 276/100%
Great cards arrived today, thank you all for a fun swap and thank you Rainey Day for hosting!
Old 05-08-2017, 08:06 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 434/100%
Got my wonderful returns today, love them all! Thanks go to Ornamentations, ann stebbing, and electricdesigner. RaineyDay, you did a great job hosting this! Leaving U Rocks ASAP.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:29 AM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 34/100%
My cards arrived today - thank you CiCiCreates, SophiesMum and Joyceg - all lovely Thank you for hosting RaineyDay - great swap as ever
Old 05-10-2017, 06:47 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoastann_stebbing is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 118/100%
My cards have arrived today. Thanks for hosting the lovely swap RaineyDay. Off to do trader points.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:23 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
dithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoastdithespy is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 77/100%
Guess what? My cards arrived today as well! (I live next door to Ann) Thanks for hosting such an inspirational swap, Rainey Day. And thanks for your wonderful art, ann_stebbing, Rainey Day and sophie's mom!