ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-15-2017, 03:12 PM
Comic Book Hero

zandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 207/100%
Those are gorgeous, Paradox Sketchbook!
Old 05-16-2017, 08:55 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 630/100%
Awesome pages
Old 05-17-2017, 12:32 AM
Reji Kaur

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 35/100%
Thank you guys!!!
Old 05-17-2017, 04:45 AM
Heavily caffinated for the safety of others

My Mood:
Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1373/100%
cards received from Rosa, HatchetPie and Bubblecup
Old 05-17-2017, 04:48 AM

My Mood:
Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Originally Posted by ParadoxSketchbook View Post
Got them uploaded here today... I hope you guys like what I made for you...
Misc Art Foodie PAT - Chunkies

I tried to make the girls with cake a unique one as you don't see much art of Cake Girls and I didn't like the idea of a girls just holding cake as I could not come up with a dynamic enough pose for it. I suppose I could have had her holding a cake in this pose but didn't want to hide the 30 minutes I spent getting the hand drawn correctly.
fabulous! Not quite sure I could have managed a hand that good in 30 days much less 30 minutes lol!
Old 05-20-2017, 11:24 PM

My Mood:
all the cards are here.

I should be able to get most of them mailed out by Monday

will keep you updated.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM

My Mood:
ok, I wasn't able to get them mailed out before I left town and I won't be able to get to the post office for a few more days. I did bring them with me and they are packed up and ready, just need to take the up to the P.O.

will update when they're mailed. I apologize for the delay.