ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 06-16-2017, 06:12 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 183/100%
Oh Plumhill! Your chickens are such a delight. I think this is my favourite canvas of all of yours to date. It's so special. Glad Neener, the chicken lady, received it.
Old 06-16-2017, 06:15 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
ruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 334/100%
Fandanie
I mailed out your canvas today. I hope you like it.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:03 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 513/100%
Plumhill2001....OH. MY. I think you hit it out of the ballpark with the fantastic painting of the chickens! Congrats on how well it turned out. I'm sure Neener is delighted
Old 06-17-2017, 05:10 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
Love those chickens plumhill.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:28 AM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 276/100%
My 5 x 7 will go out on Monday to CiCi
Old 06-17-2017, 12:16 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 533/100%
Excited to see it, OldsLady! Mine will go out to you on Monday as well, if not today - will tell you when after it's mailed.

Last edited by CiCiCreates; 06-17-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:00 PM
My dining table is my studio! :)

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 209/100%
Thank you for the compliments! I was surprised that it turned out as well as it did. Typical chicken poses.
Old 06-18-2017, 10:26 AM
going, going, always going: Rapa Nui (Easter Island) next

My Mood:
jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1338/100%
I am working on my painting...struggling. I just poured out a huge libation to the muse of painting - or maybe to Apollo and Athena. I spilled a whole jar of brush-cleaning water over my partially painted 5 x 7 and also about 10 ATCs that were drying. Luckily the water was pretty much fresh and clean...but all the same... I paint on my wooden kitchen table which I cover with cardboard as I paint, but still this was a BIG MESS. So once everything drys I will be back to painting.
Old 06-18-2017, 11:22 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
Originally Posted by jo.on.the.go View Post
I am working on my painting...struggling. I just poured out a huge libation to the muse of painting - or maybe to Apollo and Athena. I spilled a whole jar of brush-cleaning water over my partially painted 5 x 7 and also about 10 ATCs that were drying. Luckily the water was pretty much fresh and clean...but all the same... I paint on my wooden kitchen table which I cover with cardboard as I paint, but still this was a BIG MESS. So once everything drys I will be back to painting.
Sorry to hear about all these mishaps while you were doing your art Jo. I think most of us can relate to these mini disasters that sometimes occur during a painting session. But I'm glad to hear that it was fairly clean water you spilled and not paint.
Old 06-18-2017, 11:19 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 513/100%
Oh how horrible jo. At least it was clean-ish water. Still frustrating though. Seascape131 meantioned to me a week or so ago that she had spilled paint on one of the canvases she had going and had to start over.
Old 06-19-2017, 10:38 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1629/100%
Fantastic chickens! Love your choice of colors too
Old 06-19-2017, 10:42 AM

My Mood:
jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Canvas for Deb is on the way
Old 06-19-2017, 08:35 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 420/100%
I received Seascapes canvas today. Beautiful!! I love how great watercolor on canvas with a seal worked!! Beautiful landscape!
Old 06-19-2017, 09:18 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 533/100%
I mailed OldsLady's canvas out today.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:56 AM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 276/100%
CiCi your canvas will go out today - yesterday was a crazy busy day at the biz, and I failed to pick up the envelope to send out to you when I left the house.... UGH!
Old 06-22-2017, 09:12 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1629/100%
Received a colorful Dalmatian dog from Jo! Really well done and I couldn't find any spilled paint water on it (lol) Thank you Jo, please post a picture!

And your canvas will go in the mail the next time we go to town, either today or tomorrow. Yay!
Old 06-22-2017, 09:33 AM

My Mood:
What do you mean..."no spilled paint"? What about all those yellow, blue, red and green spots? Ha ha. You mean about my spilled rinse water that landed on your painting?...well, I was lucky. The paint on the canvas was dry and quick dabbing avoided any disaster.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dalmation.jpg (53.0 KB, 12 views)
Old 06-22-2017, 09:49 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
LOVE the Dalmation Jo.on.the.go! What a cool painting. You're getting quite the collection of dog canvases Debs..
Old 06-22-2017, 09:52 AM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2100/100%
Wish I could draw dogs. I could make a fortune here locally if I could paint dogs.

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:42 AM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 420/100%
I mailed Seascape her canvas on Tuesday!