ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 06-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1733/100%
Originally Posted by ThouArtDelyrias View Post
oh, I like that one CQ!

Maybe I can get royalties on the idea.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:11 PM
{-- human=Lois, cat=Katie

My Mood:
Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!Lois is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 55/93%
Forgot to send in the images of the cards I made. Here they are...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RedOrangeYellow~Landscape~SET(sm).jpg (49.5 KB, 16 views)
Old 06-14-2017, 03:27 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
Lovely set. I've never thought of doing one picture and then cutting it up, though I do cut up old pictures. I have been planning pink, grey & black in my head, and this technique would work well for that. I might just give it a try.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:37 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
I got my returns today. Leaving thank yous.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:37 PM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
GALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 260/100%
Received my cards today....leaving ITrader and URocks.

Great cards from: Jseregool, CastleQueen5, and Roso
Old 06-15-2017, 02:59 PM
I've moved! Check for the correct address, Please.

Betsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 127/100%
Great mail!

Wonderful cards from RobertStamp, CastleQueen5 and Rosa! Thanks for another great swap to our host!
Old 06-15-2017, 04:45 PM

My Mood:
Thanks, It does look like I am done here. I will catch you all on the next color swap.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:19 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1013/100%
ALRIGHTY! the goods are arriving at their homes!!!
Old 06-16-2017, 06:56 AM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 52/100%
My cards arrived in the UK today. Wow - aren't they gorgeous!!!

Thank you sooooo much donnacr, LeeBeth and CJime.

Thank you too ThouArtDelyrias for being such a great host. iTrader and URocks given
Old 06-16-2017, 07:38 PM
Newb

beaksalot is a friendly and kind soulbeaksalot is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 5/100%
I got my returns yesterday from Zebracandy, RobertStamp, and xela7072. Look for "You Rock!" and iTrader ratings (for ThouArtDelyrias). This was such a fun swap!
Old 06-16-2017, 10:12 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 224/100%
Got my cards today. Off to leave rep points and ITrader now
Old 06-17-2017, 05:40 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
dithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 149/100%
Fabulous cards arrived today. Thank you ann_stebbing, pithier and sillylily for your artwork. Thank you ThouArtDelyrias for hosting.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:39 AM
Rookie

CesariaB is a valued memberCesariaB is a valued memberCesariaB is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 11/100%
My cards were delivered in the Netherlands last Saturday. Reputation points and iTrader have been given.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:42 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
My lovelycards have just arrived. I can't do reps on my tablet. I will do them later, but thanks to dithespy, JoyceG and Jaxsmom for inspiring works of art.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:38 AM
Rookie

DebraU has a spectacular aura about him/herDebraU has a spectacular aura about him/herDebraU has a spectacular aura about him/herDebraU has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 29/100%
Thanks to Nana Loves, Janet Machek, and CJime for all my beautiful cards.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:40 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2230/100%
My happy coloured cards arrived today from: Barbwat, electricdesigner and londonont1.

Thanks for another great swap must go to our Host

off to leave points for all
Old 06-30-2017, 01:05 PM
Newb

My Mood:
ColleenDion is a friendly and kind soulColleenDion is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
Not to complain or anything. But does anyone give You Rock ratings? If I did not give you one, I apologize as I am still learning. But I am pretty sure I got all of you.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:46 AM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
GALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 260/100%
Originally Posted by ColleenDion View Post
Not to complain or anything. But does anyone give You Rock ratings? If I did not give you one, I apologize as I am still learning. But I am pretty sure I got all of you.
Since it's not mandatory, a lot of people just overlook it. Others are very good and do it every Swap. I got three this Swap, but in others, I've gotten one or even none. Sometimes people are 'locked out' of giving a person a Rep if they haven't done enough reps to be able to rep that person again.
I really appreciate it when people write in the Thread whose card they got. I'm more interested in who got my cards than another Rep. It used to upset me when I first started Swapping, but you suddenly realize that not everyone will take the time to do it....or come back later and do it after they've posted the required number.
It's a 'fun thing' an don't let it deter you from joining the swaps.
People are human and do forget...or just 'too busy'. It's life!
Since you're new and 'just learning', you're learning the correct way. Welcome to AFA and bear with some of the 'hiccups'. We're all glad you're here.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Newb

My Mood:
Not sure if I already posted this or not. But thank you for the wonderful cards ClippedThreads, PattyR, and Lily Freid. Your cards are magnificient. Check for your ITrader rating. YouRock.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:55 AM
Newb

My Mood:
Thank you so much for the response. I was just wondering if it was required. I noticed that there are many and to be able to post in some you need a certain rating or number of trades is all. I do love this group as there are so many creative and helpful people. Looking forward to more trades. Have a great Day.