ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 06-09-2017, 10:28 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 3978/100%
Finished three sets, first two: Allegrae, lindagiese & me; final set: Nancy, lindagiese & me

Last edited by mrubyjean; 06-21-2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2316/100%
Oh, that is right; Stampotique not Octopede. Octopede has some similar type styles, too. You'll have to check them out.
FINISH IT UP #5 due 8/14/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 8/17
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 9/6
Now Hosting ANIMAL PLAY YZ AND FAVORITE due 9/5
Now Hosting OH, ORIGAMI! due 9/19
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES PURPLE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 10/5
Old 06-10-2017, 06:30 AM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1430/100%
Cool, Martha!
Old 06-10-2017, 12:37 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Gumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 211/100%
Hi everyone.

I have some cards to show, I will send all the cards out at the end of the month.

1) me, prayer at night, Ancient Planter
2) me, katelnorth, Ancient Planter
3) Ancient Planter, Jennifer, me
4) maryfreeman0622, Spinnbabul, me

I love them all, I can't decide which one is my favourite.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:56 AM
Make Some Art and Feel Better!

Silky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 286/100%
Sarah and Jennifer are getting homers!
Old 06-12-2017, 03:57 PM

Silky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to all
Got some awesome cards to work on from Jennifer and Thouartdelyrias. Thanks!
Old 06-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Star Fleet Academy Drop-out

My Mood:
Ancient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 348/100%
I got several envelopes last week that I worked on, but forgot to make note of what they were (I've had the flu & have fuzzy brain ). Everything was worked on or finished and sent along. I know I sent a package to CQ5, and one to someone else, BekaH maybe?
Today I got 3 starter sets from BekaH, a starter set from Jennifer along with a homer set and a finished card. I'll do my best to get to them, but am still kind of loopy, plus we're having our carpets cleaned at 9 am on Wed. & I've got to start moving furniture and packing stuff.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:06 PM
ATC Virtuoso

ineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 236/100%
I believe I have caught up with all the itraders I owed. I have beginner sets from Thou Art and LucyMc, and finishers to work on from Nancy/mrubyjean and Ancient Planter/LucyMc.
Luke 1:37 "For nothing will be impossible with God.
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/LindaReidArt
Instagram: lindareidart
Old 06-16-2017, 06:43 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1731/100%
I got the most awesome envelope from Ancient Planter. I have not even begun to sort it out yet, but lots of sets. I will update when I mail off the homers.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:16 PM

Got a great bunch of homers from CQ5.
Old 06-17-2017, 03:56 AM
Keeping the US Postal service in business

My Mood:
maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 786/100%
I'm looking at all of my CRRR cards and I'm amazed at how lovely they all are. I wish there was a way to share these beauties with MORE people. Is there a CRRR Gallery - does anyone post them there? Does anyone display their cards at home? I almost want to create a display for these and take it to my desk at work. These cards should be viewed and enjoyed!!!
Old 06-18-2017, 01:19 AM
Star Fleet Academy Drop-out

My Mood:
Ancient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 348/100%
I got 2 sets to finish from BekaH - one started by maryfreeman0622 and one by Nancy Myrick. I think I will pass along the angel/Christian one -- any takers? Speaking of the angel one, Beka, did you put the sparkle in her hair & on her wings? It's lovely! What is it? It looks like a pen. If not you, then Nancy?
Old 06-18-2017, 04:44 AM
ATC Novice

Spinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 418/100%
got last week one set from 1. Allegrae, 2. Ancient Planter and finished up from me!
And one starter from maryfreeman0622, and two wonderful Homer: Bicyclette , Sea shell
Thank you all for wonderful works and playing with me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg allegrae.jpg (26.3 KB, 20 views)
Old 06-18-2017, 12:06 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1731/100%
Oh a CRRR gallery would be a great place to share. I got a feeling if they allowed us one then they would have to do one for the MMH people too.
Old 06-18-2017, 12:32 PM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1430/100%
So many great sets being posted! Mary, you've been a particularly busy lady!

2 sets of Homers:

Discover (maryfreeman0622/Ancient Planter/me)
Vintage people (maryfreeman0622/Jennifer/me)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Discover.jpg (37.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 0618.jpg (41.7 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Allegrae; 06-18-2017 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-18-2017, 06:56 PM
Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!

My Mood:
xstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2026/100%
I need to let you all know I am going to be gone on the annual trip with the siblings from June 20 to June 26.

My family will be here to take in the mail so none of my swap cards will be sitting anywhere but in my house waiting for me but none of them want to monitor the threads for me so they will be inactive for 6 days.

Hope no one needs to go to homers while I am gone. If you do make the announcement in big letters in the thread and I will take care of it when I get back.

I will be checking here until Tuesday afternoon so if you need me before that for anything send a pm.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:07 PM

My Mood:
xstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Just because I could and I have a few minutes, I looked back to see when I took over taking care of the CRRR. It was May 2012, which means I have been at this for over 5 years!!!

It has been fun. I have moved a lot of names around and off the lists in that time. And I have collected lots of fun cards. Someday we should all count our RR and post here how many we have.

I hope to get back on the active list when I get back from my trip. I miss finding partially finished cards in my mail box and trying to figure out what to put on them.

I have a couple of sets that will be finished when I get the old iron out to back and finish the cards for the Fabulous Fabric Swap I am sending to everyone along with their returns.

So far the count of cards I have to make there is 31 and I think I am about half finished. Of course there is still a month to go for signups so the total could go higher. It has been fun and now I can make them without looking at the pattern I made which means I can easily work on them during the drive to Texas and back home as long as I have light.
Old 06-19-2017, 02:30 AM
inspired

ChronicReader is a valued memberChronicReader is a valued memberChronicReader is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 18/100%
This looks like a lot of fun, I would love to join if I can.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:20 AM

A homer and 3rd is on the way to thouartdelyrias.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM

My Mood:
Welcome ChronicReader!!

Sent another update!

HiddenTreasure2010, missxkay and Palmira did not get it