House-Shaped ATC Swap - Due August 1st 2018

Katelnorth, I am not even sure which thread we started chatted about me sending you my cast off, but I sure am getting a big pile of stuff. I need to pull out the stuff that is atc size, but I am getting close to sending an envelope.

My cards were returned to me because of (not enough postage) I am going to remail them tomorrow 7/7/2018 I hope they get there in time. If you think it is useless please let me know. thanks Janet

Please sign me up.
I think this was one of the first swaps I entered when I joined way back ..... loved it. So pleased you're doing a 'house' swap!! lol

Glad to have you play along Christine. Technically, this is a "no-sign-up" swap, so I won't add your name to the list until I receive your cards.

Hello everyone! A reminder that the due date for this swap is in just under 3 weeks' time - please try to mail soon if you have not yet done so and wish to be part of this swap. Because of my travel dates, there is almost no flexibility at all for cards which are received late.

My cards went into the post yesterday - hope they arrive safely.
My idea was for an opening window using vellum but I couldn't fathom how to close the window! If anyone receives one of my cards, can fathom how to close the window and then let me know, I will be very pleased to know how.
Thanks
View attachment 197393

My idea was for an opening window using vellum but I couldn't fathom how to close the window! If anyone receives one of my cards, can fathom how to close the window and then let me know, I will be very pleased to know how.
Thanks
View attachment 197393

I bet velcro dots might work. Not sure if you could find ones small enough, or if you would have to cut them down to size. But amazon carries a lot of them... https://www.amazon.com/VELCRO-Brand...8&qid=1531832203&sr=8-24&keywords=velcro+dots

Thanks
View attachment 197393

I was thinking maybe glue dots? They are really cute! :)

MAIL CALL! Bishopsmate, janetmachek and angeljoy, your cards are here - YAY!

Bishopsmate, your cards are very creative. I agree that maybe a velcro dot would work, though actually, they stay closed fairly well after having been flattened in the envelope. What doesn't show in the photos you posted is how well you can see through the windows when closed - nice take on the idea!

Back
Top Bottom