ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 10-12-2017, 12:52 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 193/100%
Hello! How is everyone? I'm still up north and it's starting to get cold here. I have to get up in the middle of the night to throw another log in the wood stove so I don't turn into a popsicle in the middle of the night.

Meanwhile, remember when my canvas from Neener, came and Customs put on a $16 charge on importing art? Well, I decided to challenge this decision and this is what showed up in the mail a few days ago.

Shawnicaitlin, I have your canvas ready. Would you please send me your addy? Thank you.

Have a great day everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (25.4 KB, 15 views)
Old 10-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Scribble, paint, cut, paste, repeat...

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 233/100%
Congratulations, vikinglady! Sometimes it pays to fight the system!
Speaking of woodstoves, we heated with nothing but a woodstove (in the living room; no duct work) for 22 years and I was the one who got up in the middle of the night to put in more wood. My family is wonderful, but they're a bunch of sound sleepers. They would have just quietly turned into icebergs. What would they do without us?

I mailed ruthe's canvas today!
Old 10-13-2017, 08:10 AM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2108/100%
Originally Posted by vikinglady View Post
Hello! How is everyone? I'm still up north and it's starting to get cold here. I have to get up in the middle of the night to throw another log in the wood stove so I don't turn into a popsicle in the middle of the night.

Meanwhile, remember when my canvas from Neener, came and Customs put on a $16 charge on importing art? Well, I decided to challenge this decision and this is what showed up in the mail a few days ago.

Shawnicaitlin, I have your canvas ready. Would you please send me your addy? Thank you.

Have a great day everyone!
Fabulous. That has bothered me ever since!!

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:32 AM
Addicted to Color!!!

My Mood:
Shawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 753/100%
That is great viking lady. I will send my addy and I need yours as well.
Stay warm
Old 10-14-2017, 03:07 PM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2108/100%
Mailing on Monday. Think I need to take some time off. My muse is dead and doesn't seem to want to be revived. I can't do another fish, bird, cat or critter. Makes me sad, but it is apparently over.

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:03 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
ruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 334/100%
I received a gorgeous Nautilus painting from plumhill2001 today. Thank you so much.
Old 10-15-2017, 05:24 PM

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!
You're welcome, ruthe! I muffed up the "a" a little, but tried to correct it by outlining the letters with white gel pen. That was after I took this photo. I hope it's okay, ruthe.

Last edited by plumhill2001; 10-21-2017 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-15-2017, 10:48 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 516/100%
totally cool nautilus! The "muffed up a" gives it more of an art-y look.
Old 10-15-2017, 11:17 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by nightowl_too View Post
totally cool nautilus! The "muffed up a" gives it more of an art-y look.
Ha ha! I guess so!
Old 10-16-2017, 06:02 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 284/100%
My board for Fandanie went in the post this morning.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:01 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
aginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 382/100%
A canvas is being mailed to Seascape today!
Old 10-16-2017, 12:52 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 523/100%
My canvas has been mailed to aginghippychic today....otherwise known as Joan. Hi Joan...looks like we got the canvases done at the same time. Hope you like it.
Old 10-16-2017, 01:18 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
aginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them all
What a coincidence Judy! They will cross paths in the mail (We live about 30 miles apart). Can't wait to see it!
Old 10-17-2017, 07:07 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 284/100%
I received a beautiful canvas from Fandanie today. It is a autumn scene and contains some of my favourite subjects, mushrooms and a frog. Lovely work. Thank you.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:17 PM
You can't get any higher than this

SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1989/100%
Mine went postal yesterday.
Old 10-17-2017, 09:42 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 87/100%
Mailing mine tomorrow.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:55 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 516/100%
Is it my imagination, but does the mail arrive super fast to France from both the U.S and Canada. Crazy fast.

And Seascape131 and aginghippychic how great to live so near each other! Have you gotten together yet? I think you both, and everyone else, should come up to Saginaw and participate in next years Great Lakes en plein air festival with me
Old 10-18-2017, 03:20 PM
Addicted to Color!!!

My Mood:
Shawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 753/100%
Mailed my canvas to vikinglady today.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:42 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
I came home to an adorable canvas from Seascape today! Thanks so much Judy! As soon as I get a chance to scan it I will share.
Old 10-19-2017, 11:28 AM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 283/100%
Hey everybody! I have missed this swap so much but had to take care of a LOT of stuff this month - got all signed up for social security/medicare/supplemental health policies - and lots of stuff going on at our shop..... sometimes gotta work to pay for my art supplies LOL!!! Hope everybody is doing well and will see you again in Nov.