ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

View Poll Results: VOTE FOR THREE (3)
1 8 9.76%
2 21 25.61%
3 7 8.54%
4 48 58.54%
5 17 20.73%
6 29 35.37%
7 1 1.22%
8 8 9.76%
9 5 6.10%
10 6 7.32%
11 12 14.63%
12 8 9.76%
13 54 65.85%
14 11 13.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2017, 11:33 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1635/100%
VOTE FOR 3 (THREE)

APRIL 2017 ATC Contest
THEME: DOGS
VOTE FOR THREE (3)

Prizes this month are sponsored by:

All votes will be anonymous. If you think you recognize an artist's work, please keep this to yourself until after the contest! Once you vote you cannot change your answer so choose carefully!

*No participant can win more than one prize per year - the year will run from Jan 1 through Dec 31. You are still welcome to play but once you win, your card is ineligible for voting till the next year.

**** please remember this an anonymous contest - soliciting votes (or the appearance thereof) via PM, profile messages, visitor messages, emails, or rep comments or posting the image anywhere online before the contest ends is grounds for disqualification****
Old 05-08-2017, 08:55 AM
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

My Mood:
AngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 517/100%
Wow, hard to choose only 3!!!
Old 05-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Crafty Lady - knit, stitch and sew

JemmaJ is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 0/0%
I totally agree! I have made my hard decision; good "lick" (hee hee) to all who have taken part..
Old 05-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1389/100%
Lots of talent as always!
Old 05-09-2017, 09:37 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 193/100%
Ahhh...these are just fantastic! Great job everyone. I so wanted to enter an ATC in this particular contest as I LOVE dogs but life just kept getting in the way. I'll probably be asking some of you for a trade afterwards though, so I had better get painting some dogs so I have something to offer.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:39 PM
No one knows fancy like Nancy!

My Mood:
nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 206/100%
OMG! I love them all, what a variety!
Old 05-13-2017, 06:41 PM
ATC Witchery

My Mood:
wolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 253/100%
Good dogs! So many expressive eyes, and adorable faces. <3
Old 05-14-2017, 09:50 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 193/100%
I have to say that I really love the Exhibition Only this month. I like how the dog is sitting by the door more than likely waiting for its master to come home.

Last edited by vikinglady; 05-14-2017 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Added to it for clarification
Old 05-14-2017, 10:00 AM
I got my creativity from my Father

Loladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 83/100%
Great idea!!!!

Faith Art Group: Using His Art Box