ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 06-05-2017, 07:32 AM
formerly Decals_gal

My Mood:
Kimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 396/100%
I'm lurking, also.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Serendipity

My Mood:
xela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 66/100%
Would love to join!
Old 06-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Arty Therapy

My Mood:
RhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 40/100%
Oh I love your cards, Ann!
Old 06-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
Thanks for your kind comments. My garden is my favourite place in the world.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:41 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 513/100%
hey there kimme, haven't crossed paths with you in a while. Welcome to lurkdome.

And welcome xela7072! And also welcome to Deborah Lee Brandt, who signed up via PM (stealth mode )
Old 06-06-2017, 05:33 AM
cat prop

My Mood:
Dee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 127/100%
I love to watercolor. Count me in please.
Old 06-06-2017, 07:39 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Dragon597 is a name known to allDragon597 is a name known to allDragon597 is a name known to allDragon597 is a name known to allDragon597 is a name known to allDragon597 is a name known to allDragon597 is a name known to allDragon597 is a name known to allDragon597 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 32/100%
Lurking
Old 06-07-2017, 12:35 AM

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Welcome Dee, and lurker Dragon597. Wow, there sure are a lot of lurkers
Old 06-07-2017, 01:30 AM
Love ATC cards

JoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 54/100%
Sign me up please!!
Old 06-07-2017, 09:23 AM
Newb

Lunarrose is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 15/100%
lurking
Old 06-07-2017, 09:54 AM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 326/100%
Please sign me up for this swap. I'm headed out this month, before I leave for the arts immersion, to a sunflower farm for the monthly Art and Ag, so I can absolutely downsize to paint en plein air.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:18 PM
moved, desk set up, *finally* able to work on cards.

My Mood:
katrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 370/100%
Lurking. We're moving June 30th so right now it's wishful thinking but we'll see.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:51 AM

My Mood:
Yea! Two more sign ups and two more lurkers! Welcome all!
Old 06-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Love ATC cards

JoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJoyceG is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
Here are my cards; I put them in the mail today. If you are missing a stamp from me, let me know and I will mail it to you. I took the envelope to the post office and when I came home, I saw a stamp on my desk. I mailed several atc cards for different swaps so I am not sure if it was just an extra one or it fell out. Anyway, let me know. Thanks!! I really enjoyed my time outside!!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/atta...1&d=1496954612
Attached Images
File Type: jpg watercolor en plein air.jpg (64.0 KB, 33 views)
Old 06-09-2017, 01:08 AM

My Mood:
You have hummingbirds? Wow! So lucky! I rarely see hummingbirds where I live. And then it's only a glimpse. I would imagine out in California you see more. Where I live we only see the Ruby Throated Hummingbird.

Next week I am going to participate in a plein air art festival. It is a weeklong event held by one of the local art museums. Each day they are holding what they are calling "quick paints" at a different site around the area. We have two hours to paint on location outside at the site. No looking at photos. The art has to be done entirely within the two hours. This is the first time I've participated. There are also other events, and receptions, and films and such during the week. Should be interesting. Hopefully I can paint at least a few decent paintings.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:06 AM
Love ATC cards

Yes; I have a LOT of hummingbirds in my back yard. They even tease my dog every evening! The plein air festival sounds like a lot of fun and a challenge. Wishing you a great weekend of painting!!
Old 06-09-2017, 10:24 AM
Lost in space

My Mood:
Photopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 98/100%
I spent the day at the beach yesterday, and painted two cards there. I was at a small state park the other day and painted the lake there. My phone takes pictures that are too big to post here, so I will wait until I am home to resize the pictures and post.
Old 06-09-2017, 04:16 PM

My Mood:
Can't wait to see the beach scenes!

I'm currently reading through this wonderful book...

IMG_4065.jpg

I'm a big fan of Cathy Johnson's art and this is a great book!
Old 06-13-2017, 01:40 AM

My Mood:
Hey folks, we have our first mail call!

londonont1, your lovely cards have arrived and they remind me of Mončt. They capture the subtle feel of the scene beautifully. And thank you for the host card
Old 06-13-2017, 01:53 AM

My Mood:
Today was the first day of the week long plein air festival that I'm participating in. The organized 2 hour Quick Paint was at the courtyard of a local college. The temperature was in the 90s, and humid. Extremely hot and uncomfortable. Rest of the week's forecast is predicted to be much less hot thank goodness. There are quite a number of professional painters participating and I certainly gave no one any competition with my novice level painting but I'm ok with that. I'm there for the experience of it and to have fun. Each time I paint I can pick out the good and the bad and learn. At 9x9 inches this was the largest size painting I've ever done. Here is what I painted today...

IMG_4070.jpg

Tags
en plein air, outdoor, watercolor