ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-02-2017, 08:17 PM
Swap With Me?

My Mood:
BigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soulBigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 8/100%
Oh no Dee, how disappointing!
Old 08-03-2017, 01:24 AM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 513/100%
Oh how horrible Dee! So sorry for you
Old 08-03-2017, 01:25 AM

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
On a happier note .....

mail call!

Robin your lovely cards have arrived! Great job on them! And a hostie too!
Old 08-04-2017, 03:10 AM

My Mood:
Guess what...

We have our last mail call! And it's a double!

Firefly and bibliobibuli, your cards have arrived! And hosties too thank you!

And that, my fellow artists, is that. I will work on the swap this weekend. And also I will draw a name for the little prize
Old 08-06-2017, 09:31 PM

My Mood:
The swapping has been done and I just need to seal them up. Hoping to go postal with returns tomorrow. And...

We have the winner of the drawing to announce!

Drumroll.......
Old 08-06-2017, 09:39 PM

My Mood:
I took out the two withdrawn participants from the participants list in the first post and re numbered everyone else accordingly. The random number generator has spoken and the winner is....#5

Ann_Stebbing!

Whoot whoot congrats! I will mail your prize out to you on Friday, which is the next day I am able to get to the post office.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
Thank you so much. I look forward to a surprise in the mail.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Swap With Me?

My Mood:
BigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soulBigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 8/100%
Thank you for hosting nightowl_too, and congratulations ann_stebbing! Looking forward to seeing which cards I get.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:37 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 183/100%
Congratulations Ann! Nightowl, it was such a sweet thing to do to offer up a prize for this swap and exciting too!
Old 08-13-2017, 05:02 PM
Dreamer and Minstril of the Realm

My Mood:
Amara_starleaf is a friendly and kind soulAmara_starleaf is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 98/100%
Cards are received and rep points/itrader left! =D
Old 08-14-2017, 08:58 AM
Lost in space

My Mood:
Photopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 98/100%
My cards were waiting for me when I got back from vacation. How fun!
We will have to have another watercolor en plein air swap in the fall. It's good mental exercise, and the weather here will be better for getting outside.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:43 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 183/100%
I received my cards in the mail box today!!! I'm was soooooo happy to see I had mail art in the post box at the end of this insane Monday. I didn't exactly have a good Monday (I'm a property manager) and so ending the day on this note sure made me smile. Many thanks go out to, Marg ( I'm sorry but I need your Avatar name to leave you Rep Points), Jaxsmom, RhonaPaints and Ann Stebbing. And thank you as well to Nightowl, for this fun and challenging swap! Here are my cards:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WatercolorPleinAirATCS.jpg (32.7 KB, 7 views)
Old 08-15-2017, 11:38 AM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 751/100%
Absolutely LOVE my returns. Amazing art. Thank you Nightowl for a great swap. Great art cards from: Seascape131, RhonaPaints, Joyce G and xela7072
Old 08-16-2017, 05:57 PM
Thanks for comments on utility box

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 587/100%
marg is londonont1
Old 08-17-2017, 09:26 AM
“Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso

My Mood:
redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 280/100%
Fab cards from Robin59, xela7072, Photopam, and RhonaPaints. Great swap and hosting!
and facebook - https://www.facebook.com/shirley.bell.7528
Old 08-17-2017, 09:48 PM

My Mood:
glad to hear the returns are arriving
Old 08-19-2017, 12:51 PM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
I received my returns today. Many thanks to night_too for hosting this swap, and especially for my very generous winners pack. I am very grateful and pleased.

Just off to leave rock points for the producers of my lovely cards, Bibliobibuli; Joyce G; Viking Lady and Robin59. Thanks to all.
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM

My Mood:
Glad to hear the package made it ann_stebbing

Here is a photo of the prize she received
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5061.jpg (46.8 KB, 1 views)

Tags
en plein air, outdoor, watercolor