ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-13-2017, 11:19 AM
I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)

My Mood:
LindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 379/100%
Yup, we've laughed a lot over that incident. "My hubs says " it could only happen to you, honey".

We Will Rise Above This !
Old 09-13-2017, 08:38 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1047/100%
LL, our very own involuntary exhibitionist!
Old 09-13-2017, 08:45 PM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 634/100%
Well, ya woudln't want a boring group of mail artists, now would ya?
Old 09-13-2017, 09:51 PM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 571/100%
FYI, I cracked 166 eggs today...wait...168...I made my self an omelette for breakfast!
A Mynah Production blog
Old 09-13-2017, 10:14 PM

My Mood:
LindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Originally Posted by nanner View Post
LL, our very own involuntary exhibitionist!

yeah, no kidding.

Old 09-13-2017, 10:35 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 189/100%
Originally Posted by kwailin777 View Post
FYI, I cracked 166 eggs today...wait...168...I made my self an omelette for breakfast!
Holy moly that's a lot of eggs! How many batch of cookies did ya make? Do you get tempted to eat a lot of sweets working at a bakery? That'd be a tough thing for me - that or working in a pizzeria. I'd look like I was made out of dough in no time flat.

LindyLu, that story is too funny! Did that wardrobe malfunction end up on Facebook?

Gumbek, your envie is on its way to you. I didn't do weirdy mail but I did do something different and well, odd may be a good word to describe my envie.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:01 PM

My Mood:
Oh, good night, NO!! This was back before Facebook was invented...lucky me.

Old 09-14-2017, 01:11 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Can you do that one-handed crack-and-open thingy where no shells fall in? I've yet to master that, but I would think you are getting good practice!
Old 09-14-2017, 03:57 PM

My Mood:
Mellie, does your bakery have a mail-out program? I'd order some cookies if they weren't real expensive. And, yeah, I want to know about the crack and open one-handed trick, too. I watch the cooking channels & I can't figure out how they do that.

Old 09-14-2017, 04:39 PM
visual poet

My Mood:
dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 922/100%
Weirdos, flashers and egg frackers!! Throw in a few gimpy folks and we are a very diverse group. (Sorry if gimpy offends anyone. I don't mean it to. I include myself there.) and don't forget hilarious too. Loving all the laughter!
My weirdy mail is still in the making phase but should be ready to mail come Monday. One more drying time before paint goes on. It is hotter than the hubs of hades here today so that final drying won't take long. I actually came outside to warm up cause the old man thinks he's a flipping polar bear and it should be arctic temperatures in the house.
I'm still at my eldest son's house and will be for another ten days or so. I can't go home till at least Monday but I told Annie (grande) I would stay longer. I've only been here 12 days but it feels like 12 weeks. The old man is about to send me over the edge with his negative attitude. The old man is my son's fathe-in- law. It's good spend time with everyone but him.
Happy Thursday everyone

are a diverse group!!
“Don’t worry about whether or not what you’re making is great art, just finish the work. Let other people argue about whether or not it’s any good. While they’re busy arguing, make more art.” Andy Warhol

Be good to one another. It matters!
Old 09-14-2017, 06:13 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Originally Posted by dmnh View Post
Weirdos, flashers and egg frackers!!
Oh, my! (We beat out lions, tigers and bears any day.)
Old 09-14-2017, 08:35 PM
I would have Harold Lloyd's babies if I could.

jazzie clearly spends too much time on the forumsjazzie clearly spends too much time on the forumsjazzie clearly spends too much time on the forumsjazzie clearly spends too much time on the forumsjazzie clearly spends too much time on the forumsjazzie clearly spends too much time on the forumsjazzie clearly spends too much time on the forumsjazzie clearly spends too much time on the forumsjazzie clearly spends too much time on the forumsjazzie clearly spends too much time on the forumsjazzie clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 319/100%
You would be a natural at the place I had breakfast at yesterday: Crackheads!
They only serve egg sandwiches.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:33 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Nope...even though I crack Sooooooooo many eggs...I can't do the one handed thing In fact to prevent shells from making it to the batter/dough, I have to crack the egg in a separate container...check it...then dump it into another container. I used to do this one egg at a time, but now it's two. It goes fast if you get into a rhythm. Crack, crack, check, dump. The only thing that ruins a rhythm is when you get a pesky shell in there. If you need to do that...there's two tips for fishing it out. One is to use another shell to attract the rouge shell towards you. Second tip is to dip your finger in water first. Either way, it's pain in the butt! LOL!

Most of that egg cracking that day was for brownies. We usually do one or two batches a day...but the batches are huge.

Sorry, they are not doing any mail out yet. This location is only a few months new. Almost everything we do is in it's experimental phase. The only kind of delivery we have right now is called Doordash. It's a partnership with Uber. The Uber driver will come to pick up a customer's oder and drive it to their house. I've come to hate Doordash! LOL! The order comes through the comp...and we will agree to a pick up time. However, these driver's are trying to do as many of these deliveries as possible in a short amount of time. So they come early and pace in the store and continually ask if the cookies are ready...even though we have more time to bake the order.
A Mynah Production blog

Last edited by kwailin777; 09-15-2017 at 09:35 AM.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:38 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
Jazz, I would love to work for a place called crackheads...just because I think that name is hilarious!

Donna, good luck with the FIL

Linda, I actually had a similar thing happen to me at the beach, but I didn't lose my top! LOL! I was in knee deep water...calm at the time. Then a set of seemingly small waves came in and pulled me out! I took several tumbles in break water. Slammed to the sand three or four times. I imagine that's what it would be like in a washing machine. It was more embarrassing than painful though.
A Mynah Production blog

Last edited by kwailin777; 09-15-2017 at 09:54 AM.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:56 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
Blog Alert! We have a fresh post from...

Suitable For Framing
A Mynah Production blog
Old 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
Hello Addicts! I'm not sure if ya'll remember...but sometime ago...I had posted some vintage sewing drawer ideas. I know some of you went on the hunt for them. I'm just curious if anyone found any and if you did anything to them. Here's a few shares of what I'm talking about...

A Mynah Production blog
Old 09-15-2017, 11:13 AM
We are all artists at heart.

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 218/100%
What a cool idea!

It's another beautiful day!
Old 09-15-2017, 11:31 AM
Cuckoo for Collage

My Mood:
Miss Iowa is beyond words!Miss Iowa is beyond words!Miss Iowa is beyond words!Miss Iowa is beyond words!Miss Iowa is beyond words!Miss Iowa is beyond words!Miss Iowa is beyond words!Miss Iowa is beyond words!Miss Iowa is beyond words!Miss Iowa is beyond words!Miss Iowa is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 130/100%
I have a sewing table drawer in progress. I found one for a buck at an antique sale. I painted the drawer part with black gesso and haven't decided what I want to do next. It has a lot of bug/worm damage that I thought could be fixed with the gesso, but I think I'm going to have to fill in those little holes with something to stop the "sawdust" from seeping out.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:51 PM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2105/100%
You go girl!! I'm so glad you are loving your job!

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:54 PM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2105/100%
I have several drawers just waiting for inspiration. My weirdy mail is drying and I hope to get it out of here soon. Not the most inspired work I ever did for sure. Apologizing to my partner in advance. I need to remember that I can't get it all done anymore, and not get over committed.

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.

Tags
#beachnipslip, #hawaiimakesurbuttbig, #weirgin, i have popular